Gauging Interest: [Lease Transfer] 2017 Infiniti Q60 Red Sport 400

2017 Infiniti Q60 Red Sport

MSRP: $64,985
Original Mileage: 5,250 (Demo Unit)
Contracted Mileage: 48,750
Total Mileage Allowance: 54,000 (15k/yr)
Monthly Payment: $498
Months Remaining: 36
VIN: JN1FV7EL4HM700943

Dynamic Sunstone Exterior
Gallery White Interior
Fully loaded, I’ve attached the window sticker

Don’t use the car much since I travel. I am aware of Infiniti and their policy regarding lease transfers. It’s a risk but I want to see what kind of interest I get.

Will be taking new pics this weekend.

You might be better of trying to sell the car to carmax or somewhere else if your payoff is not that high.

You got a pretty good discount on a 65k car and it has few miles on it still. Post it for sale on q60 forum and see the interest rather than taking risk with lease transfer and still be on hook for an expensive car for almost 3 more years.

1 Like

lol funny, they got someone to take the car. I was going to buy that from the CT dealer but decided not to. You just purchased it less than a month ago. Why’re you looking to get out?

Been traveling a lot for a new job I got. The poor thing just sits on the driveway lol

Probably the most financially reasonable thing to do.

Worth pointing out it has the simulated steering option where it uses steering by wire which has been panned by critics.

Interested, I’m in NJ. What is Infiniti’s policy on lease transfers? Beautiful car if it had black interior I would be 100% sold but still interested with the white.

Yeah but if you don’t lease a crappy Infiniti then you aren’t a true hackr according to most on this site…

What do you have against Infiniti / Nissan? I’ve driven many and never had an issue with any of them.