Gamers of lease hacker, what are you enjoying right now?

I want it, waiting for it to go on sale at some point. Looks fun but I read the challenges and whatnot are tough and grindy?

1 Like

I bought an xbox like 5 years ago and have NBA2k 16 sitting on the shelf - both unopened and unused, but at some point, I’m thinking I’ll break that seal, create a character, and change Laker history. :slight_smile:

I loved COD Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops back in college, but somehow that fire didn’t stay lit once I finished school.

Can’t go back there. Too addicting. Lol. Besides I’m supposed to still be working! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Fifa just Fifa

Funny, I have a PS4 Spiderman bundle that I bought on Black Friday in 2018. Still unopened, along with the extra controller I bought with it… :cry:

the single player campaign kept me occupied for a few weeks in the evening. Best campaign i’ve ever played. probably a solid 20 hours there. the arena style battles are sick.

1 Like

Ah, needless consumerism at its finest! I did just download Rollercoaster Tycoon, though. Really looking forward to reliving some of those glory days from elementary school. I’d probably give Age of Empires, Starcraft, or Oregon Trail a go at some point.

2 Likes

That’s not the best theme park sim anymore. Take a peak at planet coaster, tried both, and imo planet coaster is better.

Warzone, Breath of the wild (When Warzone drives me crazy). Bought New World yesterday and got the word this morning that release date is pushed to August. Even the beta is pushed out until July so I am assuming this was all hype and plans to release were not in the next 30 days.

Just bought a PS4 last week and getting slaughtered in the new Call of Duty pretty much daily LOL
I used to be good at these games wtf

Oh… I don’t know how but I somehow forgot about F1 2019!

1 Like

Sold! $11 on Steam. Guess I’m committing to building some roller coasters.

1 Like

RIP f1 2020, guess they’ll make half a game and sell it for 60?

1 Like

You’ve got to be at least an hour in, graphics are better am I rite?

haha I watched one of the short tutorials and it looks awesome! I’ll probably do some building this weekend once I get the motivation :slight_smile:

Honestly they might as well just release it now and give the virtual grand prix organizers something to work with.

Knock your socks off dude, I’m stuck with online school, calculus was bad in person, online wants me to rather do the footwork for any lease anyone wants for free instead :sob:.

Ludostar… anyone??

Calculus ended up being my best grade on my University transcript. It was one of the few high level STEM classes I actually got an A in :laughing:

If you can do complex math, you can do anything!

Haha, tell that to my D+ in Calc and my 96% in AP chem and 99% in AP CS, Calc is the one high level STEM I can not, I repeat, can not do, minus the ones used for physics, those I can do, but not higher level differentiation or anything involving E or natural logs.