Gamers of lease hacker, what are you enjoying right now?

Wii sports is a classic. I liked baseball the best. I also learned to use the wrist strap real fast

Do you still play? I haven’t played in a while but with this quarantine we’ll see.

Valorant looks really boring, at least from the clips I have watched.

On PC, just started! Level 15 rn

Is slower paced for sure to account for net code. The net code is so good, no peakers advantage (f8ck latency and lag), and holding angles is rewarded. Time to kill is harder, but coming from Overwatch, CS, and Rainbow it feels so fluid with amazing movement, and very familiar gunplay (albeit slower imo).

Finishing my renovation. Did not have time earlier. LOL

Csgo. Old school good competetive game.

3 Likes

I’m enjoying Cuphead with the kids on the Nintendo Switch. I also got them Super Smash Bros and I picked up the Sega Genesis classic collection on sale for cheap too.

Cuphead is great, amazing visuals and music. You and the family might throw the controller a few times, that game is tough :joy:

I definitely lean towards more RPGs and Indie games/Classic games over online Shooters

1 Like

Can’t you play cuphead on the MCU @Electric?

1 Like

Oh, when I say I’m enjoying it I mean I HATE it because of how tough it is. But it is addicting! I keep trying to get off the damn thing because it’s so frustrating, but the kids keep wanting to try (and deep down I do too) so I’ll just keep playing.

Mario Kart on the Switch :joy:

1 Like

wtf nobody is playing doom eternal??? i waited 2 years for it. best shooter i’ve ever played.

Battlefield V mostly, some WoW here and there. Looking for something new to try, might pick up Division 2 this week.

PC? PM your uplay if you do! Always looking for people to play the main missions with!

I’ve been enjoying the Valorant closed beta.

No MOBA players? Leagues been a go to for me

1 Like

I have been playing the OG Modern Warfare right now and I enjoy how simple the game is. It is the one of the few games I can play for hours and not get bored.

2 Likes

I’ve never even really been into video games but I play Call of Duty all night, lol.

Lots of Rocket League!