G80 M3 Renders (Spoiler: It’s ugly)

I’d look no further than the X3M/Competition for that answer.

I think the Bangle’d 7-series actually outsold its predecessor (too lazy to look up the numbers myself), so part of the reason why luxury brands don’t seem to care about the ugly design is b/c it really doesn’t hurt their sales at all, AFAIK.

BTW, spy pics of the next-gen 3-series have been out for months, and the grille is normal on those cars. It’s likely only the 4-series that get the overbite.

I’ll having trouble finding these online. Can you share please?

The G20 just came out…

Wouldn’t mind picking up an F80, when this comes out, but I’m sure everyone is thinking the same thing. Curious how much they will depreciate when these are finally put on sale… Is there a tentative release date? Man grabbing ~35-40k mile F80 comp. for less than 35k would be awesome!!!

Someone should Photoshop a front plate on it. May make it less beaverish.

Oops, meant pics of the nex-gen M3 have been circulating for awhile!

Here’s an example: https://www.motor.es/noticias/bmw-m3-berlina-g80-2021-fotos-espia-201960252.html

I’d rather have an Alpina B3

Sounds more like a B58 hopped up than an S58 slightly downrated.

Just saw this for the 2021 M3

2 Likes

… me gusta

That is a HUGE improvement

1 Like

Me likey!
But I’m pretty sure that the beaver teeth grill has been confirmed by BMW themselves.

1 Like

theyre not going w/ the beaver. it’ll be a badgier version of the m340

I’m kinda confused, isn’t it what’s already available now?

1 Like

Go to the top. Those are the original renders and it looks ugly af

I know, but the “redesign” looks like whats on the road now.

I think only for the 4-series, actually. And I imagine the teeth are going on ALL version of the 4-series (not confirmed).

“The new M boss has refrained from sharing other design details, but what we can share is that indeed both cars will get a very large kidney grille, extended both horizontally and vertically more than ever before.”

1 Like

The world needs options for the “20-something asshat” who gets tired of his Civic Type R.

Looks like that was the i4 not m4. Still ugly af.

1 Like