G80 M3 Renders (Spoiler: It’s ugly)

I still don’t believe it. It doesn’t even look all that aerodynamic. It makes me think of a brick flying through the air.

Clever editing!

Without the light green circle it would be impossible to find the front end of a vehicle in that photo.

4 Likes

Maybe it’ll look better in person…:no_mouth:

1 Like

Lol I pulled it off facebook

1 Like

Here are the 2 original pictures that leaked.

download%20(2)

7 Likes

This is the automotive equivalent to a buttaface

1 Like

I had a nightmare about this last night

2 Likes

Any details on what to expect from the internals ?

Is this like saying “don’t worry, she has a great personality?”

2 Likes

Sadly, I think it’s real since it matches the BMW concept shown a few wks ago:

I really like how the new 4 series concept looks. If that rolled off the production line today, I would probably buy it. I am also going to reserve full judgement on the grille until I see it in person. A lot of cars look terrible in person but awesome online and vice versa.

I don’t believe you. That’s not humanly possible.

1 Like

Just put your finger over the grille and it is a really good looking coupe. Long hood with a sweeping body and sculpted rear end that looks like the 8 series. I think the grille will look a lot better in person than online plus it reminds me of the CSL and CSL Homage.

1 Like

Well yes, if you obscure the part that makes it heinous, it looks good.

3 Likes

Most likely be a carbon copy or a close variant of the new engine and new technology found the the X3/X4 M.

Time to hold on to the last gen M3’s I guess :upside_down_face:

You aren’t looking at the front of the car as you’re driving so I don’t think it’s an issue.

Some of my friends who saw the 4 series concept in person says it looks better in real life.

1 Like

Yeah just ignore the part where she has 3 eyes and 2 noses

These kind of design decisions are made purely to stir up conversation about how awful it is right?

A handful of people seem to actually like gigantic great big whopper grilles but the amount of column inches/words/youtube vids that will be dedicated to reviewing a hideous BMW may actually result in more sales? It sort of worked for the E60/E61 ?