G80 M3 Renders (Spoiler: It’s ugly)

I’m really hoping this is fake but given BMWs recent design language I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s close to this.

Why. Just why.

The render is ugly because of the big grill, but I don’t think that portion in the render is accurate. It eliminated the bumper portion that is holding the license plate.

Yeah you can see in the camo-ed prototype that there are some distance / parking sensors next to the mounted license plate that aren’t in the rendering.

Hopefully. BMW designers don’t have the best track record as of lately :grimacing:

1 Like

Looks like the spawn of some weird tryst involving an Alfa and a Subaru Tribeca with a dash of Hyundai tossed in. Gonna have to go on Maury to find out who the father is, I’m afraid.

2 Likes

The only accurate part of that photo is the interior.

It was kinda true. It’s on the new 4 series concept. :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

WHy is it that I can’t unsee the Giulia in it lol. Like a Giulia in BMW clothing

1 Like

8 Likes

Good lord that is awful.

2 Likes

I think it looks great… for a leasehackr deal in the future.

4 Likes

My beamer plugs are telling me that grill is very much a possibility…shame.

That’s worse than the rendering

:face_vomiting:

incoming, can you replicate this deal! $399/mo 0 das g80 m3 in 2021

2 Likes

I really hope this is fake or I won’t be able to buy this car, and I really want to.

This is BMW’s contest to lose.
If they are that dumb to release a car that looks like this, then… I’ll start believing the rumors about their demise.

throws fists in the air NNNNNOOOOOO!!!

1 Like

I can only assume that this is some big practical joke by BMW in the form of vehicle camouflage, because there’s no way they actually designed the car to look like that.

It’s like Toyota and the first gen Mirai. Has to be a long haul practical joke to boost sales for the 2nd get Mirai. No way someone could design a car like either of these and actually be serious about it. Right?

2 Likes

My god if that is real… How much of a discount would you need to lease one?