Full Size Range Rover Leases

Yeah why wouldn’t they?

Yeah I’m getting out of a 2017 supercharged right now. Sticker was $118k and I’m paying like $1560/mo for 36/12.
On a 2020 with the same sticker and 36/12 I’m looking at like $1800/mo. I get interest rates have changed since then but fundamentally it kinda pisses me off!

1 Like

Everyone I’ve talked to here in the Bay Area says where we live they just don’t do it because they don’t need to

SF dealers are notably tough. There are a few deals to be had in SoCal if you know where to look.

I’ve sold quite a few up there, mainly Full-Sizes.

That’s just a sign you need to look beyond that locale

1 Like

My dealer quoted me 1300 for a 2020 Sport HST. I walked out and said I’ll take my business to another brand. I bought two cars too in the past in one transaction and was looking for two more.

Just got 4k off MSRP in SoCal for a new black on black HSE with MSRP $100,XXX. SoCal dealers were hit and miss, half gave less than 2k discount and other half around 3.5-4k off sticker with no adds.

1 Like

Hi guys - just trying to get a grip on a “deal” I’m looking at.

2020 black/black/black range rover sport PHEV.
MSRP: 87650, “lease price” of 86897, "up front price of 85897, which just means they are keeping $1000 of the tax credit for the dealer, but still discounting a little bit off of MSRP.

Residual 58%, Money factor .00150 (3.6% interest rate).

To me the deal looks decent, fair, but not great for me. Also there are a few items the car doesn’t have. If you guys could help me understand if I’m in the right ballpark at least, I would appreciate it.

They’re hardly discounting anything.

I also have no idea what the 1k tax credit is about

Tax credit is 6295. So what happens is the dealer usually takes the full amount off the top, but in this case, they decided to keep a little bit for themselves.

Dealer discounts and tax credits are separate things. You need to work on the discount.

The tax credit, if you’re talking about the federal one, goes to the buyer of the vehicle, which is the bank. The dealer has no say

Right - I understand… how do the money factor and residuals look?

What is a good target discount?

Where do you live and how many RR dealers are there close by?

Northern california, so… FML. :slight_smile:

There are several. I’m fine getting it shipped or doing a fly/drive home. The dealer in RWC seems to be pretty nice and reasonable. The one I think has the features I want the most I found in Ohio. Waiting on them to get back to me.

Lol that’s awful.

Paramus had some deals going sometime back. Check some of the NY dealerships.

1 Like

Are non CA dealers allowed to do CA deals? IIRC lot of deals posted by brokers too could go to any state but CA.

The dealer in Kansas said no problem to ship to me. Same with Cincinnati.

Jaguar / Land Rover Financial (Chase) lease contracts need to be signed in the state of CA. Most people fly in to sign and we ship the car.

3 Likes

When I got my last BMW, everyone on Bimmerfest recommended a guy in Socal named Greg Poland. I’m surprised there isn’t a RR/LR dealer who’s known to just do high volume cut - to - the - chase deals. Paramus looks solid, doesn’t have exactly what I’m looking for. I have some time to be patient though.