Full Size Range Rover Leases

No he’s right…most people in SoCal pay sticker or sticker+rate without batting an eye. If it’s a desirable spec (Black Exterior Package) you’re getting a grand or two off at best with buy-rate.

Not saying crazy deals haven’t been made, there’s currently an 18 Autobiography here being offered for almost 15% off, but those deals are very very rare here

1 Like

If it’s a HSE with blackout and 22’s we’ll get over sticker (kinda). We add an addendum and preinstall cilajet, dynamic wheel protection, and just about every other product. That and sometimes rate gets maxed to over .003. The market here is ludicrous :zipper_mouth_face:

I don’t know about all of that, but I’m sure if you get the right walk-in that has to have that car you’ll get away with it :joy:

1 Like

I would rather get a Model X than pay full price for a Range Rover that’s studded with problems.

1 Like

Land Rover reliability issues are a myth. I just came from Cadillac and Escalades were 100000x worse than any Land Rover model (Although 2010 and earlier models are admittedly quite prone to issues).

My 2008 Range Rover would like a word. However despite the fact that it is a veritable maintenance nightmare (engine blew, coolant, air suspension, engine warning lights…) it is the most loved car in the house.

I said pre-2010s are prone to issues. But yes, overall phenomenal vehicles.

You would be correct, I realized that as I was reading but I just wanted to complain.

2 Likes

They’re far form a myth. My 2018 Velar got lemon lawed and every single loaner I had had the exact same issues - dashboard blacking out, non-responsive climate/infotainment screens that black out, power tailgate failing just to name a few. RR is phenomenal as far as drive train goes, but Alibaba parts bin for electrical work.

Ouch. Definitely rare from my experience. Believe it or not 5 of about 40 XT4s I sold at Cadillac were lemons. Countless Escalades too. Reliability is shite, and most people think the opposite. My point wasn’t that Land Rovers don’t have issues, but generally aren’t much worse than other brands.

1 Like

Hi guys. Can someone tell me what residual would be on a 2020 Range Rover p525 HSE SWB?
Zip 94025, 36/12k

Thank you!

55%
.00139 base MF (Tier 1)

You’re the man, thanks Ethan. Does changing it to 33mo change it much?

No problem!

33 months is

59%
.00138 base MF (Tier 1)

When did it go from “64% residual on 36/10 but .00321 MF” to 59% and .00138?

My dream SUV = RR Autobiography with Tesla motor, drive-train and autopilot.

When it went from March to December…and he asking about a different model year as well.

1 Like

That was nearly 10 months ago on a different model year, and technically a completely different car. Residuals change over time.

1 Like

What’s up Ethan, me again. Do you know if dealers ever give reductions off MSRP on RR’s? For a 2020, not a 19. Thanks in advance

My 2017 Full Size was 1700 0 DAS and the other dealers looked at me like I stole from them. It is so hard to get a good deal they sell 50k cars a year and they rarely discount.