Ford Ranger Gen 6 Raptor- Who is ready to order one?

I put a deposit down but not sure if these are flippable…
F150 raptor seems to start sitting on lot ,maybe we will see some discount soon. And the 57k start point of ranger raptor is not exactly cheap

1 Like

The F-150 Raptors you see sitting are the $10K+ ADM ones.

Does anybody have an order in? I ordered a velocity blue one.

From another forum seems like every dealer got one allocation for a stock unit and all the retail orders will go behind those… probably getting built no sooner than q4. Did you get that allocation or just a spot in line behind it? Guessing the single allocation will be an ADM situation at most dealers.

I was told I get the first allocation and they totally had two.
In the order confirmation they send me I see the order type as stock. Does it mean the stock unit?

Yes, stock units are what are getting built first. That’s great news.

1 Like

Reviews are out and everyone loves this truck, have not seen one negative article or video. For those who are chasing one, how is the markup situation with the dealers you have reached out?

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/a60253502/2024-ford-ranger-raptor-test/

15k over was the going rate last year and with short supply, it’s likely staying there.

You’d love it too if you were given keys to a press car that you could launch over dunes without a worry in the world.

1 Like

Yep, I called around today and have heard as high as $20k. Then I have found one small town dealer at MSRP with the truck being built next week and delivered in a month. I have never flipped a Ford before, do they allow third party buyouts or just the Ford dealers can buy out the lease? Any restrictions around how quickly the lease can be paid off? Any fees/penalties to be aware of?

Not an option for Ford credit. If they do a CULA lease, which I’d be surprised if they do, via a local credit union, you could potentially flip it. Or just eat the tax and enjoy a sweet ride.

1 Like

I am actually looking into potentially buying the Ranger Raptor if my trade works out, found a couple incoming ones at small town dealers at MSRP. Might sell the Ranger Raptor to local dealers that are asking for $20k markup on their new ones or even potentially put it on cars and bids, we’ll see. There is a chance I might keep it too if it is as good as the reviewers are saying it is. I do need a truck or SUV with a hitch to haul our electric mountain bikes…

1 Like

did you end up picking up one? Mine is supposed to be arriving at my dealer in the next few days.

Well, my trade is not working out with the dealers selling at MSRP and all the dealers giving me a fair value on my expensive trade are trying to sell the Raptor at a markup so I have not bought one yet. I might skip the Ranger Raptor altogether and just take my Land Cruiser allocation when it lands in a couple of months…

Any leads where one could pick up or order a RR at MSRP with no blessings?

1 Like

+1, i was holding out for a TRD PRo and nowthat they announced pricing I’m gonna switch to hunting down a RR instead

2 Likes

Best I found was 5k over. Would love one at msrp.

1 Like

I was reading some posts that said the best way to get MSRP is to place a 2025 order when the banks open, given the 24’s are done.

The msrp bump and less options imo probably won’t make it worth it. They threw in a lot on the 23’s as standard.

Join “no markup ford raptor” group on FB. There was an RR in Michigan posted a couple weeks ago at sticker. Definitely sold by now but more will probably pop up in there.

2 Likes