Ford Mustang Mach-E -- MY23 Order Banks are Open

I ordered one and I have Tesla y performance, after fed rebate it’s 46-7.5 for select. I decided to take it over model 3 or Chevy bolt as a commuter.

Private offer car plus locked in ford option cash plus fed money plus possible X plan discount (locked in from 22).
Plus tesla is like the new camry, it is on every corner.

4 Likes

Similar.
Ordered April 2022.
Re-ordered September 2022.
Built December 2022.
Shipped status but sitting in Lechera Mexico for 7 weeks now and ETA keeps slipping.

Correct.waiting on this fantastic deal for 10 months:

• $6500 PCO
  • $3980 MSRP price drop
  • $2000 Ford Options incentive
  • $2000 state rebate
  • $1000 Ford pass points
  • $7500 tax credit
  • 4.49% APR price protection (Ford Options)

Net cost: $35K before TTL.

Can’t beat that with a Tesla Y.

And why drive something everyone else drives…

7 Likes

Is this from your lightning?

I think Mach-E Ford Pass points are only worth $200 (22K points).

The deal you are getting is amazing though.

1 Like

Yes, $1000 from points on the Lightning as well as using the Ford VISA for the down payment.
And also got the $300 statement credits so I am looking at over $1000 in value.

2 Likes

Ford just cut the PCO for those that have a '23 MME on order!

Now I am re-considering taking delivery since Ford just cut out $4000 on my 10 month old order.

Anyone else ?

1 Like

Oh man. It makes sense since the Private offer was supposed to bring your price to a 22 price but it does suck. There was that sweet spot for a couple of weeks where people received the original Private offer and the new MSRP.
I wonder if they will still send out checks to those that had the PCO.

1 Like

Wow. That cut looks egregious and uneven for the differing trim levels. A $2,500/$3500/$4500 would have made more sense.

If they change the battery guidelines after March (remove some or all of the $7500) that would seal the deal but maybe they have enough demand and just don’t care.

1 Like

They patched the glitch :frowning:

3 Likes

The private offer was meant to offset the price increase between 22 and 23 model year. If the price difference between the two is lower it would make sense to offer less private cash

Getting the full private cash and the new lower MSRP is amazing but doesn’t make sense. Some did receive it, good for them. Overall Ford has sucked in the whole process.

4 Likes

You hit it on the head. Mine is still scheduled to build and will deliver after March.

I wonder if anyone even got the full $8500 and lower msrp. That may never pan out anyway.

Yes, there was a 2 week window in February that Ford allowed both full PCO and MSRP drop for their customer deals.

Will Ford claw back the price difference from those lucky customers - nope.

That really sucks for me who has been waiting since April 2022.

I am beginning to feel like Ford is playing the Tesla ping pong pricing games…

1 Like

Tesla is playing ping pong because they are nimble and can react quickly (ie tax credit qualifications). Ford is trying to play ping pong with a baseball bat but they are not nimble as a corporation and they are burdened by the dealer network.

1 Like

Yeah… this came up when they first did the price drops and some of us didn’t think that you could stack the PCO with it. I guess once some of these got delivered someone told Ford.

3 Likes

Knew this was coming, surprised they let some double dip for a few weeks.

2 Likes

Well I will see what happens in March when the IRS rules on the battery credit.

If the MME gets half or none I will walk away.

Will wait for the 2nd gen MME w/ LFP batteries…

New video showing the '23 MME transitional PCO + Ford Pass points:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-zUg5cnIbw

I’m looking for a Mach-E Premium RWD with or without extended range in SoCal. What should I be looking for in terms of discount (or markup) from MSRP?