Ford Mustang Mach-E -- MY23 Order Banks are Open

Under the prior version of the credit, yes. If you’re not under a binding sales contract from mid-August or earlier, the new IRA version of the credit has limits.

Yeah I talked to my cpa too. Highly unlikely I’ll take all 4. Optionality to see if any are profitable and worth driving for a bit (blazer, lucid, fisker, Lyriq) and two are binding contract/old rules. But I’m sure I’ll do 2. Mayyyybe 3 if spaced out.

Also my CPA is too busy helping business owners buy heavy trucks for 179. I’m one of the few EV credits they’ve done before.

1 Like

I pushed thru my MY22 select with comfort/tech package to a MT23 Select. I would prefer a Premium because it would closely match what I actually ordered but I don’t want to take the chance on the private offer only being the 3k price increase in select. Ford has really screwed the ball with this, unbelievable how little foresight they have.

1 Like

I’d love to grab a 2nd EV for tax credit but not many qualify anymore. Had my eye on the Kia Sportage plug in hybrid but it’s not assembled in North American. I have a blazer reservation for next year.

Also pushed my MY22 into MY23 - stepped up in trim due to lack of Comfort/Tech option. Premium base RWD. Hoping Ford gives Private offer matching the difference between the model years.

1 Like

Do you have current MMR for GTPE?
(And ty for the info you have been providing)

1 Like

Ty. I believe you (or someone) said it does not differentiate between GT & GTPE?

That is correct

Appears that ford is doing things right. We going with the Premium extended range or the gt boys?

5 Likes

Go with the GT and flip that shit, the value will still be there and there should be some form of tax credit.

1 Like

20220825_111807

Old price for Prem + extended = $57,800
New price for Prem + extended = $66,275 - $8500 = $57,775
Delta = $15

Old price for GT = $61,995
New Price for GT = 69,895 - 8500 = $61,395
Delta = $600

Also essentially getting the panoramic roof and blue cruise for free since it is included now in the GT’s. And everyone that ordered should be locked into the 1.4% rate the GT had at the time of our original orders. On top of everything seems like the GT’s get prioritized like the performance versions of tesla on builds and might be able to sneak one in before the '22 year ends?

Seems like the GT might be the move?

1 Like

Is the Premium worth the extra 5k over the select? Hmm. Theoretically should be getting a Fisker sometime in the future so I don’t expect the Mach to be a longer term car.

Does the interest rate based on what I had when I ordered (Select) or what it would have been if getting a higher trim

I’m not exactly sure, probably shouldn’t have worded it so confidently lol. But I’m assuming since we are not creating new orders and are editing our original orders that it should be able to pull all viable incentives for that month.

Understand, but you are getting a 23 for the price of a 22, there’s def money in there, GT all the way.

Both apply. GT has a lower rate for a while that the other trims did not have.

Here’s a more official statement if anyone needs to talk to their dealer:

1 Like

absolutely.