Ford Mustang Mach-E -- MY23 Order Banks are Open

same dealer just texted me order banks are open. msrp and no x-plan. with no tax credit i might as well just buy a lucid at this point.

3 Likes

Seriously, I was going to order a GT with the Nite Pony pkg, only to realize it needs to be GTPE to add it. Throw in Orange and destination and it’s pushing 80k, for a Mustang station wagon. Plenty of people on Mach E forum still ordering them, I just don’t get it.

You can get a Y performance for 70k- and have it in under 60 days right now.

No one knows

:100: not even Elon :confused:

Might make ordering one of these more compelling 2024 Chevy Blazer EV: 320 mile range, MSRP between $45-$66k

2 Likes

You can program the hatch to stop at a lower level.

Camera is garbage thu. Rear view one is shit as well

70k for a Ford is too. You can get the i4 starting at 60k and the upper higher HP version at 70k as well. True, its not an SUV but cmon,

I totally regret missing the boat on the Lyric… Im trying to find internal GM resources to help me get allocation but so far, no dice

The only reason I didn’t get a Tesla is because of my own ego, but if I could put that aside, I would probably might prefer a Y over MME GT as well.

Even the non electric - gas lift ones? Don’t tel her - I got to trade because of it :). I did set the electric one bc it would hit the open garage door otherwise

My April-ordered 2022 Dark Matter Gray now shows up as a 2023 Carbonized Gray on the Ford site. Confirmed with the dealer today that the color change is okay; hopefully they submit the revised order ASAP to take it out of priority code 99.

Even if there’s private cash in the amount of the price difference ($3,000), I’m paying sales tax on the new higher sales price and can no longer lock April 2022 programs (no 2023 programs at that time). Hope they keep Ford Options cash going, but they have little reason to. Only going to take the car if it arrives before the year end.

This is for a base Select RWD, by the way. Sufficiently equipped for my needs. Still comes with a big infotainment screen, parking sensors, Active-X seats, and adaptive cruise to make it feel somewhat premium.

3 Likes

Do you know if you were priority 1 prior to this?

Do you theoretically have a "binding contract " to lock in the 7500 ?

Didn’t know my priority code before the change to 2023. And nope, dealer won’t do a binding contract before the car arrives on the lot.

I’d be really happy to stick with a base Select - agree that’s it’s a pretty decent value. Only reason for Tech and Comfort were heated seats and steering wheel here in the Northeast. Very curious to see how it will play out for people who had selected that package. So you’re assuming there won’t be any tax credit if delivered in 2023?

Any Corporate speak translators? What does this mean…?!? :man_shrugging:

Speaking of value, what’s the Mmr looking like these days on the 22 selects? May make it easier to keep an order.

2 Likes

Some of the dealer deposits were non refundable for me and would meet Tennessee law for a firm contract. Others did not. I think you’re in California with refundable deposits… sorry. I agree the base select feeing premium and fun. Worked great for me - but not the wife.

Im really sorry man, its a raw deal. I don’t understand why Ford is so royally screwing over its customers.