Ford Mustang Mach-E -- MY23 Order Banks are Open

Sharing a tip -

Ford reducing the price of their “Mustang” Mach E by over $8k today. They are doing it through dealer cost reductions instead of rebates - so it shouldn’t be taxable.

Might bring the lease prices down to a reasonable level on this one.

Trunk cash, so they can still snare up some suckers.

1 Like

They are doing it via MSRP reductions, additional plan cash, retail/lease incentives and 0% for 72mo financing. Basically, pull every lever.

4 Likes

That’s not levers, more like:

IMG_6016

3 Likes

Just dumb question. Is there any benefit for “regular” customer not affiliated with Ford company who wants to lease it?

The AXZD plan cash is pretty crucial. There are ways to get Ford X-plan, see the wiki post here; How to Get Ford X-Plan Pricing - Wiki - FORUM | LEASEHACKR

I don’t think the Mach E qualifies for any of the fed ev rebate.

Your right I am thinking of Lightning. Would need to purchase through lease.

GT trim. $52,395 MSRP. $2,750 plan cash, $2,000 dealer discount, purchase through lease to get $7,500. ~$40,145 purchase price. $430/mo for 24mo balloon.

Premium 3P AWD. $45,895 MSRP. $2,750 plan cash, $2,000 dealer discount, purchase through lease to get $7,500. ~$33,645 purchase price. $330/mo for 24mo balloon.

Don’t waste your time thinking about holding a Ford lease…

Does the Ford Focus EV qualifies for the used EV credit?

Correct me if I’m wrong but I thought ford did not allow lease buy out.

Legit insane that ford will do all of this but won’t do like a decent lease lol.

I cant confirm first hand but… Ford Mustang Mach-E Lease Purchase Option Revived (fordauthority.com)

Yes, but it’s the original Ranger EV thats left out.

Pure crazyness? Here was my MME GT order (I did not take delivery).

Lol your knowledge of the EV space is crazy good. Much impressiveness.

PS. Recent BMW’s are ugly.

See what I did there? You can’t landfill a compliment! Just like you can’t landfill max_g.

I saw another thread merged with this one and wanted to share with LH community my revised offer. This is on a Mach-E premium with extended range in L.A.

This is a stark difference from the same car I got quoted on literally 2 weeks ago. That offer? 730 per mo. after tax, 9100 DAS.

The quoted price is DAS and also price after 9.5% sales tax.

4 Likes

Even after all those cuts, they still want over $500/mo with $2k down :man_facepalming:

It’ll probably take a few weeks before they get serious about selling these. Maybe there’ll be a March firesale.

1 Like

I wonder what a GT lease looks like on these now? Might be tempting.

Curious where you think the sweet spot should land Dukez?

Your guess is as good as mine. I haven’t shopped it. But with how bad Ford are hurting, they’ve got a lot of work to do if they want to get these off lots and on roads

It’s similar to Ioniq5 IMO.
We see Ioniq5 for $400/m with sticker at $52k.

They have 18k units on the lots of that beauty :heart_eyes:

1 Like