Ford Bronco Discussion - Soon MY2024

I highly doubt they will allow configs with Sas or hardtops when banks open.

It will be low trims only.

Everglades a month ago was MMRing at $66K or something stupid. MSRP is $56K usually. You can’t order one and any that have been available are sold within hours (I tried to buy two).

This is what the rep told me as well
Order without this or else you are going to end up waiting

mine just went into production

hard top and trailer hitch
badlands with sasquash

Everglades will not be built until q3, so odds are you can order one if your dealer will have allocations. Its comes with all the restricted parts. Not sure what odds are of being built. I will likely order and roll the dice for it to be built.

Just put a deposit on a Heritage Limited Bronco. Robins :egg: Blue

I don’t know why this Bronco hasn’t been on my radar. But the thing looks sweet on Ford’s website.

Have any been built yet?

May I ask how if orders still not opened?

1 Like

I heard those are only given to those who had 21 or 22 orders. Doubt you can order them as new customer. Same goes for raptor, Ford offered outstanding customers first dibs on Heritage and raptor. Not sure your dealer is telling you the truth.

1 Like

Anyone have raptor mmr sales for the last month or so? TIA. :blush:

The Achilles heel to the everglades is the 2.3L motor. Its an absolute dog in my opinion after you’ve driven the 2.7 motor. If you really want an exceptional model, the Wildtrak for 2023 has new fox shocks, beefed up front end, standard with the 2.7.

You get it for the winch and the snorkel. Maybe the skid plates? I agree the 4 cylinder is pathetic in it.

The 2.7 motor has many issues with it. The 2.3 might be dog but its more reliable. Can’t be much worse than my current 4.0L 4runner. Also everglades is the most off-road worthy version, and highly limited version after heritage. It will go away after 23 hence it will hold value best on used market.

Dealer told me they have one allocation and submitting the build sheet today.

This dealer has an honest rep but who knows

1 Like

Ive owned 3 broncos with the 2.3 and have had turbos go out on 2 of them. the 2.7 is the F150 motor that has proven to be reliable barring the issue with a few lots that had incorrectly sized internals destroying the engines. Your 4L V6 is one of the best ever made. Nothing comes even close to that reliability.

Id say the raptor is the most off road worthy version.

didnt know its not there after 23, good to know

1 Like

Appreciate the insight from bronco owner. Your probably right but odds are of getting wildtrack built is slim as new customer. I just like the fact that everglades stands out and is limited. If I don’t like being that after 23 it will go away. I will likely be able to walk with limited monetary loss.

The raptor and everglades are similar for offroading but I think breakover angle on everglades is better.

Yea the 4.0L on 4runner is a legend. The 5 speed tranny on other hand holds back the engine.

1 Like

Dealer is notorious for no games or BS. Not sure why they’d take a deposit if they weren’t going to sell it to me.

I guess we’ll see. Thank you for the feedback though

1 Like

Hope I am wrong.

1 Like

Ford bumping prices again. However Bronco markup is also tumbling as I’ve seen $5K to $10K markup reductions recently.

1 Like

Hope Ford gets their supply chain straightened out. Never heard what the 7-spkr audio sounds like, but the 6-spkr in my Wildtrak sounds like total :peach:

Just garbage

1 Like

I think they are already out of subwoofers. My April Badlands build has it removed and a small credit.

1 Like

Been out of subs since late Dec.

My Jan 2023 build Bronco had the worst audio of any car I’ve owned in 10 years. No sub and the sound was only from the dash are and sounded like a cheap boombox.

1 Like