Ford Bronco Discussion - Soon MY2024

Does anyone even know the allocation model/algorithm? At least for corvettes, you know the big dealers. Not sure why Ford makes it such a crapshoot.

It keeps changing, but factors include not only dealer allocation, but how ā€œeasyā€ your build is to accommodate and supposedly your place in line from reservation/order. Several dealers took a bunch of reservations because Ford originally said that they would build them in order. Then they came up with some allocation based on Jeep sales in the area and Bronco Sports sold or some other such nonsense. I think if you are a walk in buyer now, a big dealer should be your best shot.

1 Like

Found an Outerbanks at MSRPā€¦ donā€™t know if I should pull the trigger. Not sold on the soft top.

Putting in an updated order will not protect the APR. Very annoying.

I would love to get interest rates from 2020 when I first reserved. :grinning: I did get a notification this week that my Badlands is scheduled to be built in April. I will post up in the trophy garage once it is all said and done, but all signs are currently pointing to a great overall dealā€¦

I had one with soft top that I sold last year, you def want a hard top. The soft top looks like it will age horribly, not to mention the windows over rear wheel/quarter panel are part of soft top and not hard.

Im trying to order 23 everglades this March when orders open up. Love the look and feel they will be hardest to hold value in secondary market. Having had rubicons, now trd pro 4r. Want to try out most offroad worthy bronco.

I have a hardtop scheduled to be built, and at this point Iā€™d rather the soft top. The hardtop has had quality control issues since before its release, and the latest is a tendency to develop hairline cracks with almost no use. I bet itā€™s going to turn into a big $ recall.

The soft top meanwhile seems to be getting a bit of an update for 2023 with slightly less wavy rear windows and a modified section over the doors that makes it look like a tighter/straighter fit.

I drove both the soft and now the hard top. Hardtop all the way. Another thing not to compromise is the factory tow package, IF YOU NEED it for towing a trailer with brakes. This is my case and after researching my options doing aftermarket install (extremely difficult) I decided to put my rig '22 OBX pimped up with PPF, ceramic and whole belly skids on the market at cost only and just get a new one with the package from factory.
I added the hitch receiver and 4-prong wiring is possible, but the 7-prong with brake controller is best from factory.

1 Like

Thatā€™s good to hear about the soft top updates. My BRaptor had a hard top and it seemed good quality, but no long term experience. The Bronco soft tops donā€™t look all that hot, but I modified my build to ensure I would get it this year and retain price protection. Based on my experience with Jeeps, I will drop the soft top much, much more often than I will remove a hard top.

Iā€™m late, but how much do you love road noise?

Ford raising prices:

2 door increased $1800ā€‹

4 door increased $1300ā€‹

Raptor increased $2800ā€‹

D&D increased $200ā€‹

Effective 2/10

1 Like

Sold my low trim Bronco but have been offered a Raptor with $12K markup (which is the lowest Iā€™ve seen).

Normally Iā€™m against blessingsā€¦ but I really want a Raptor. How bad do I expect to be underwater in a year?

Both 22ā€™s and 23ā€™s are pulling around $100K at Manheim right now. If new ones start to weaken, I could see being under by the markup, but I donā€™t think thatā€™s gonna happen. The 3 year outlook is where the value may start to fade, at least that is how something like a Wildtrack has depreciated.

1 Like

I have one now and while it looks awesome, and the exhaust note is sweet, I donā€™t love it as much as I thought I would, then again Iā€™m not off roading and using all the modes. itā€™s hard for me to see it as worth 100k personally for what you can get at that price point or for less. But if you want one blessings are in order and youā€™ll be hard pressed to get one for less than 10k over.

I mean if Ford actually starts to build enough of what the market wants you may be in trouble but these certainly have the demand.

1 Like

Thinking of ordering a Everglades Bronco due it being the most unique off-road spec. It will replace my Toyota Trd Pro 4runner, which I off-road ever so often. Those who had a Bronco is it worth dealing with one. I do not want to deal with reliability issues. Also have they held values? My trd has and I just want a vehicle to hold me over until next gen 4runner comes out in next 2 years. Thanks.

1 Like

are order banks open again?

:pushpin: 03/27/23

1 Like

Everglades bronco :ok_hand:t4:

Maybe someone has mmr on these ?
The verdict on reliability is still probably not out.

I can use the wench attached to local city bus for a free tow to dealer.

Yea if anyone has mmr on everglades or bronco 4 door hardtops please share. Thanks.