For Sale OR Lease transfer: 2018 AUDI R8 V10 PLUS- $1,374/month, $15k DAS OR FOR SALE- $166K

most guys here ain’t used to dealing with these kinda cars as you can see. I think reducing it to 15k is solid, and yeah most likely somebody will put the 15k down to ride out the lease, then purchase and get rid of it when they get bored.

2 Likes

This is actually a good deal. R8 do not lease well in general. I was paying 2600 including tax with nothing down for a 2017 that is not a plus. So even with the down payment this is still not bad. By the way OP, selling the R8 was something I truly regret! I would take your in a heartbeat if I didn’t just get another car!

1 Like

Gorgeous Car! Good luck with the transfer & I hope you find a new job soon!

1 Like

xxx was born In 2014 as a result of being frustrated like many other Americans with the tedious and grueling car buying process- which could take hours and never guaranteed a result of having a new vehicle. I sought out to create a platform to solve one of the last industries that needed to innovate. After years of research and development along with Start Up Weekend in Phoenix where xxx placed 2nd place for our innovative platform, we began development, sought our prospective customers, and are now beginning the process of going to market

Ins’t this a little surprising that this deal is here. Did the company get created because of the issues with leasing Audis?

Nice car! i am also in Dublin CA. I hope you find a job soon!

1 Like

No it was created to assist those who typically get stereotyped in a dealership and fall pray to bad deals or simply to people like us who know the exact deal we want that’s typically a lease hacker score of 10+ but don’t want to call around endlessly for months. The platform would streamline all of that for the customer

Thanks Trivan- I’m expecting an offer letter on 10/28 (received a verbal offer) so once that day happens I’m pulling the ad and not selling it. I loved my '17 and truly appreciate this '18.

2 Likes

Hope you got the new job. I think you’re better off trying to sell it if you need to get out, but $166k buyers are the ones looking for this exact spec nationwide and it can take months to move a $166k car.

2 Likes

Thanks MuMu- I’m hoping that people who know about cars see that the lease deal is pretty damn good, especially with a $137K residual in 17 months. Fingers crossed tho.

10/28 has passed - do you still want the topic open?

Yes, if I don’t have any movement in two weeks then I’ll close the topic out. Thank you @jananth1

It looks like you’re trying to recoup almost the entire equity amount from your previous trade, I know you got a pretty good deal but holding the car for 6 months and effectively getting out for your monthly payments only isn’t 100% realistic.

The deal you got, although good, isn’t a unicorn. I’d be willing to cover some of the down payment but not nearly the amount that you’re asking for. At 15K, I’d rather negotiate my own deal and put that downpayment as MSD’s and get one that’s brand new.

If you’re able to go find a 2020 at 20.6% off sticker with $15K out of pocket and have a payment at $1,374 I’d highly encourage you to go that route; I’d also wish you the best of luck.

1. thanks for noticing me- next time don’t be afraid to say hi. No need for passive aggressiveness.
  2. Please see a doctor about your high sodium diet because you’re quite salty.
  3. not a single person on this forum gets a supercar to just stare at in in their garage- drive it like you stole it indeed. That’s what it’s made for but I am sorry if I flew by you in your Prius. Please also note, I’m not the only one who drives this car- others drive it too.
  4. I haven’t violated any speed limits :wink:
  5. *you’re (not your) :man_facepalming:t4:
  6. @jananth1 please close the thread out as I’ll be KEEPING THIS CAR!
3 Likes

After all this time, it finally went a little sideways.

Good night, all.

:bat:

1 Like

This deal was actually excellent for a R8 plus- which in my opinion is a daily-driver super car.

The slightly updated 2020 model has terrible leases and the 2018’s did not lease well- ever.

Put it on swapalease and it will go quickly…although it’s unfortunate regarding their need to keep liability on his end.

1 Like