For Sale OR Lease transfer: 2018 AUDI R8 V10 PLUS- $1,374/month, $15k DAS OR FOR SALE- $166K

CASH DOWN NON NEGOTIABLE

2018 Audi R8 V10 Plus

MSRP: $201K
Monthly payment (post-tax): $1,374.00

Current mileage: 2,888
Maturity mileage: 10,000
Lease Term: 24 months
Months Left: 18 months
Effective miles per month: 417
Maturity date:

MSD due (if any): N/A
Cash due (if any): $15,000 (revised)
Incentive for new lessee (if any): N/A

Financial institution: Audi FS
Transfer fee: $695
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: excellent

Photos:

1 Like

I remember when you signed this! Great deal - but keep in mind that you will stay liable on the lease. For such an expensive vehicle, that’s a big risk :slight_smile:

4 Likes

18 months and 30k down?

1 Like

Beautiful car!

1 Like

Thanks Jananth- yeah it sucks to get rid of it. I have a broken heart to heal. Realistically anyone who has the means to take it over isn’t gonna take the risk and screw their credit up…hopefully. Lol

1 Like

Yes. There’s 18 months left and i need to recover the money down.

1 Like

How much did you put down?

Knocking on $5.50 per mile. Looks fun, maybe not that fun.

Unless I made math mistakes.

Good luck with transfer and whatever situation is forcing it.

:bat:

Edit: numbers changed.

1 Like

Except the residual on the car is south of $140,000 so ultimately you buy the car at an incredible price that you won’t find today.

$17K of equity in the original trade plus the original down payment of $30K. The residual will put you significantly below market value. Do the math- it’s pretty crazy (in a positive way) message me with any other questions.

2017s are going for a range from 125k to 175k. This will be 143 plus 30 plus about 20 for payments and totals 193. Either way good luck with the transfer.

2 Likes

Exactly. Math is hard. If this has positive equity in a good way, then trade it or sell it. Why should a person want to pay 55k to lease it before they buy it? Any person who takes those terms needs to post it in worst lease ever.

2 Likes

Here let me help you with my offer. $0 down and I’ll take it. I don’t care if it’s not negotiable. I’m saving you $1400 a month.

9 Likes

you’re really going all out on the garbage posts this morning.

2 Likes

So are you saying if I give him 30k, then stop making payments and sell the car overseas for 60k, OP is liable for the car? Hmmmmm…

2 Likes

Does Audi allow out of state lease transfer?

1 Like

I would be interested but not at 15k DAS. Also low mileage 17 plus is asking 150k right now.

1 Like

Before you decide to be abrasive and rude remember two things:

1. nobody asked you to hang out in this thread and be rude. If you don’t like it then move on.

2. to directly answer your question, I’ll pose another question. Why would anyone spend any money on a lease to only return the car? ANSWER: TO DRIVE A MORE EXPENSIVE CAR THEY CAN’T AFFORD AT A CHEAPER PRICE.

Your entire question can be for the entire auto leasing business!

We know if you went into Audi right now and they have a brand new R8 and said, “Hey it’s $1374 a month with 15K down…” that people aren’t going to heckle at it.

It’s a $200K car at sticker for the price of GLC63 or M6. So please get over yourself and your ridiculous insults and move on!

It’s a lease! All leases suck if you don’t buy them because it’s money pissed away.

This lease would give you a pretty high score on the calculate given the terms I mentioned. So please if you don’t have anything remotely intelligent to add then leave

Edit- Removed C63 and added GLC63

1 Like

I understand your POV- this isn’t everyone’s cup of tea. Perhaps go pay the full $150K on the 2017, it may bring you more happiness.

Care to elaborate how a broken heart led to a lease transfer?

1 Like