[FOR NJ] Best Tesla Deals - Lease or Purchase

, ,

Just got off the phone w/ Geico.

Removing the BMW and adding the Tesla with the same coverage options will be an extra $113/mo…

I don’t see the option you mentioned to apply $4k charge up to the total payment due at signing? I’m also picking up in Lawrence this Thursday

Go back and zero out the amount due at signing

Scroll to the 1st post and work your way down… plenty of info on this.

1 Like

I’m really trying to get my wife to buy in on the M3. Her lease is up in aug must and currently has 2k equity. We also have a Jeep 4xe.

The sticking point is she’s not sure she wants a full ev and wants an suv. I told her that’s what the Jeep is for. I do the vast majority of driving, swapping cars each day to keep mileage down, while she works from home.

anyone know is there deadline for nj 4k charge up tia

As of today this is what’s remaining. It is whenever the money runs out

2 Likes

how many days for pickup at Lawrenceville after you were able to order pls let me know

are wall charger and floor mats included in the deal or seperate, pls let know TIA

Neither floor mats or any type of connector (wall or mobile) is included with a M3RWD.

All other models get floor mats.

2 Likes

ordered on 24th picking up this thursday 30th

1 Like

@Coach_P I had luck with NJM for insurance. I was with liberty mutual, and they wanted close to
$4k for my Minivan and Tesla (up from $3300 for my old car and minivan). Same coverage on NJM was about $2,200.

We have a perfect driving record and took the defensive driving class for another discount.

1 Like

Link for defensive driving?

We did this one - https://www.myimprov.com

Just need to make sure your insurance company accepts it.

What rates are you guys seeing at the Superchargers in NJ?

Someone on the Facebook group posted a .14 rate up north. Close to an at home rate. That’s the low, not sure what the average is.

1 Like

I finally bit the bullet. Too good of a deal to pass up in NJ.

Model 3 RWD - Deep Blue $45,630 total vehicle price

10k year/ 36 months lease

$415.55 per month x 35 payments. $0 drive off. $250 order fee.

6 Likes

I’ve seen as high .39 during peak and as low as .14 during off peak.

These are rates in and around Secaucus area…

Just checked again, $500k of funds dished out since you posted this, maybe 24 hours ago? That’s nuts!

2023 Tesla Model 3 RWD

MSRP: $42,990

Destination fee: $1390
Order fee: $250
Sale price: $44,630

Term: 36 months
Mileage: 10,000 miles
MF: .0007930

NJ ChargeUp: $4000

First month: $404
Title fee: $85
Acquisition fee: $695
Registration fee: $239
Tire fee: $6
Online processing fee: $11.85

Other additions:

Wall charger: $425
All-weather floor mats: $225

I could have paid $1643.49 upfront and reduced the payment $356.18, but decided against that.

Car was in stock and we’ll take delivery on Monday.

A big thank you to @Strz for helping me navigate the Tesla online lease process. I can’t believe I actually bought one lol

11 Likes