[FOR NJ] Best Tesla Deals - Lease or Purchase

, ,

about to pull the trigger as well. Are you including the destination fee?

Yeah, everything was included with the exception of the $250 order fee. Thereā€™s no way to get around that, but once you place the order it does say $0 DAS so theyā€™re factoring in the $250 into sale price.

Congratulations again! Glad you pulled the trigger, and yes- best buy in NJ right now, and IMO in yearsā€¦only better based on this horrific leasing environment weā€™ve been in.

1 Like

Thank you!

are you wall charger and floor mats seperate

Is the NJ ChargeUp: $4000 taken off the lease or you have to apply for it?

Yeah, paid $225 + $425 separately and they get shipped to you

Itā€™s as simple as putting $0 in the due at signing field when you finalize your order. Itā€™ll populate as $1643.39 by default which is first month + acquisition fee I think.

Going to check NJM. Geico quoted me an extra $113/mo

Congratulations man! When are you picking up?

1 Like

My friend was supposed to pick up his M3 today. It was now postponed to the 31st.
Does the 4k ā€œincentiveā€ end at the end of the Month or sometime soon?

Heā€™ll be fine by the 31st.

1 Like

Itā€™ll end when the money runs out. Last I checked it was at 75%

Scheduled for Thurs 5 PM.

P.S. I ordered a Tesla mobile charger and Juice box 40 from Costco I donā€™t think either of them will be here before the car. Bummer.

Tesla should include the charger on delivery, especially given that you now pay extra for it.

2 Likes

Which is what I thought then I got the shipping notification lol.

Mine will arrive on Friday and Iā€™m having it installed on Saturday.

On a separate note: I decided to go with Costco insurance. Iā€™ll be paying the same amount I now pay for Geico once I add the Tesla.

2 Likes

Tesla has changed my appointment a couple of times. They more want me to show up 7pm on Friday.

I responded to their text letting them know that I donā€™t want a night time delivery. No response from them, and no way to reschedule the appointment in the app.

Is there another way to get in contact with them?

same here lol, friday 7pm. thatā€™s so late given itā€™s an hour from me. I have to call an uber to get to tesla, surge charge will eat me up

Go to the pickup/ā€œdealershipā€ is your best betā€¦ assuming it isnā€™t a big distance from your house.

1 Like

Damn you VA taxes. Iā€™d lease the shit out of a Model 3 as a spare car

So if i order it like this with the 36/15k option i will have to pay only the $675 today and then what else would i have to pay the day i pickup the car?