🍊 AUG '21 - FL ACURA PENDING June Update Please Be Patient

January Deals have been updated !

Mani what do the fees add up to on the cheapest Civic deal? Might have a customer for you

Please send me a pm with information requested on main post. Thanks

I noted no lease for the Civic EX? Does it not lease as good as the Sport model?

EDIT: It would be nice to see numbers for base Accord too. :slight_smile:

Hey sent you a PM regarding a customer, can you please reply asap, she needs a car this week

Feb numbers updated !!!
Only 1 Pilot EXL and 2 Accord Sports available for now !

How are March number looking?

MARCH UPDATE IS HERE !

1 UNIT PILOT EXL available at $369+ tax with 1st and fees DAS. Please send me a PM if interested. Needs to go before the weekend !!!

Also Odyssey Price Reduction. Please reach out to me for other trims.

For those of you interested in one of my deals, please send me a pm with the following information completely filled out and I will reach out to you in a timely manner.

Name:
Phone number:
Email address:
Month you need to sign a deal:
Existing Lease Brand (Year and Make) and Maturity Date:
Which model are you ready to sign for and have you test-driven it?

April Deals have been Updated !
Limited inventory and colors due to dealers receiving reduced deliveries from factory. All deals are 1st come 1st serve.

Any deals for the Honda Ridgeline?

Please send me a PM for any inquiries with the requested information in Main post.

04/17/2021 Update:
Running low on Accord Sedans and Pilots SUV s over all in the state. I dont expect pricing to get better on these for god knows till Honda has this chip shortage taken care of.

Pilot EXL is almost sold out and the pricing for a 3 row SUV is lowest all across FL. Be open to colors please !

Hi @Jwald, Please click on the edit :pencil2: sign and remove your contact information as this is main public thread. I have sent you a personal message (pm).

anything worthwhile on the Ridgeline Sports?

Morning. I PM’d you a couple days ago on a possible lease on CRV or Pilot.
After much consideration my wife and I narrowed down to the CRV EX or EXL 12K miles year. We have a 19 CRV EX now that CarMax is willing to buy out plus a little extra. We also have a 19 Civic. I don’t know if you can help I’m in the Tampa area.
Thank you

Sorry for the delay I am looking for your PM now.
Thanks.

1 Like

PM Sent looking for a Ridgeline RLT. THANKS!

Do you have the updated May deals?

Updated May 2021 Deals !

Final Update for May 2021: Inventory is now at lowest levels all across. I can’t imagine what June will be like. Please avoid messaging me that your lease is up in X month later on or you are just testing out. I am sorry but I am allocating available units ONLY for people who have legit need for car at the moment. I sincerely apologize if YOU are not following instructions in the main post and not sending me completed information as requested.

Name:
Phone number:
Email address:
Month you need to sign a deal:
Existing Lease Brand (Year and Make) and Maturity Date:
Which model and trim are you ready to sign for and have you test-driven it?

2 Likes