๐ŸŠ AUG '21 - FL ACURA PENDING June Update Please Be Patient

@casey his deals are unbeatable as much as I can tell you n its just not about the pricing its about the ease and stress free process. You can message him through his website https://www.mzautoleasing.com or just wait till he pms you back but I suggest you patiently wait for him before you do any other deal n regret it . @mani_is_kool

1 Like

Sorry for the delay in responses Casey. I am actually travelling this weekend for my birthday so havent been able to get back on here. I will be replying to each and every pm today in the next few hours.

1 Like

Thank you Sergio. Im extremely happy for you and the Mrs. and helping both of you out to the best of my extent. Enjoy the new car in best of health and thank you so much for your kind words Sir.

Update 11/16/2020: November Deals Updated !!!
Civic LX is $215+ tax and if you qualify for College Grad, steal it at $200+ tax !!!
For other trim levels, please send me a private message ONLY if you are ready to sign this month. Very Limited inventory on 2020 Accord Sport 1.5T, Civic Sport and EXL trims.

Also, have a few units incoming of the 2021 Pilot and 2021 Odyssey at insane prices which will only be disclosed after scheduling a call via reaching out by PM. 3 members have already taken advantage of the insane deals which were cheaper by a far margin than quotes on 2020 model year units from local dealers.

Limited number of 2020 Accords left. 2021s are arriving and numbers are about $48 more on monthly.
Please send me a PM with completed information requested in main post. Thank you

any good deals on 2020 Accord hybrids, Pilots or Ridgelines?

Any deals on Civic hatchback?

No Sir. Not much inventory on Hatchbacks.

5 units of Civic LX sedan models only just got reduced to $199+ tax ! You can apply college grad to bring payment to $185+ tax !

Hello Maniโ€ฆ Iโ€™m interested. Currently outside of Florida until Friday. Please send me info. Thanks

Hi,
Please send me a PM with all requested information. Click on my picture and click on the blue โ€œmessageโ€ box on right side.
Thanks.

fap fap fappity fap

1 Like

One last Accord LX left and couple more Sport trims !!! No blue or reds !

Any 2020 2.0 Accord Sport left in Florida?

Not for 2020 year. 2021โ€™s have started rolling in.

Have access to CR-V hybrid?

36/12
Inceptions DAS

Would have to wait for 2021 deals. Please send me a pm with your complete details. Thanks.

Hello everyone, I want share my experience with Manny, I closed on a Pilot EXL yesterday, since the first contact everything was clear and precise, he got us the car and the color we wanted, and at the dealership no surprises, car and paperwork were ready. Great experience. I would recommend him. He is not a salesman trying to trick you in something that you donโ€™t want.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your patience and Im glad you are satisfied by the entire experience. May you and the Mrs. enjoy in the best of health ! Happy Holidays !

1 Like

JUST ADDED !!!

2020 Honda Crv EXL - With Loyalty or Conquest
$295+ tax with 1st DAS !!!

Extremely Limited Units available on a first come first serve basis.