🍊 AUG '21 - FL ACURA PENDING June Update Please Be Patient

Updated May 2021 Deals !

Final Update for May 2021: Inventory is now at lowest levels all across. I can’t imagine what June will be like. Please avoid messaging me that your lease is up in X month later on or you are just testing out. I am sorry but I am allocating available units ONLY for people who have legit need for car at the moment. I sincerely apologize if YOU are not following instructions in the main post and not sending me completed information as requested.

Name:
Phone number:
Email address:
Month you need to sign a deal:
Existing Lease Brand (Year and Make) and Maturity Date:
Which model and trim are you ready to sign for and have you test-driven it?

2 Likes

Just PMd about a deal we need ASAP

1 Like

Just wanted to thank Mani for such a great experience. Contacted him last week, told me the market was tough and game me an indication then came through with a better price and a seamless transaction.
Would recommend him highly and will use him again in the near future.
Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Mani helped my parents with a Honda and he got them a great price and did a fantastic job. The dealership wasnt that happy, they got such a great deal. You know South Fla dealers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Sir for the kind words and for trusting me with pricing in this crazy world right now :slight_smile:

Thank you Sir. Hope they are loving their new ride !

Mani is the best!! In this extremely difficult market he was able to work a great deal on a beautiful RDX!! Thanks Mani for all your hard work!!

1 Like