FL Preferred - 2021 Mazda CX-5 Carbon Edition FWD | $31K MSRP | $336.75/mo+tax | $1.8K DAS | 860 mi/mo | 31 Months Left

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Mazda CX-5 Carbon Edition.
Red Leather FWD. Polymetal grey paint like every Carbon Edition

MSRP: $30,195. Carbon Edition, non-turbo, FWD, + wheel locks.
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $336.75 + tax ($360ish with tax if 7%)
Down Payment required: $1800.

Current mileage: 3,483
Maturity mileage: 30,133 (26,650 remaining)
Effective miles per month: 860 miles per month
Maturity date: May 11, 2024 (31months)

Cash due (if any): $1800 (down payment)
Financial institution: Mazda Financial AKA SouthEast Toyota (which allows transfers)
Transfer fee: $200 paid to Mazda (+ your registration fee like everywhere else)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Perfect.

NOTES:

• TIER 1: You must have Tier 1 credit like me (Mazda makes you fill out a credit sheet (free) and you must be the same Credit Tier as me or higher. I am Tier 1).
  • $1800: I am asking a $1800 payment plus take over the lease (plus Mazda directly charges the $200 AFTER you fill out the credit sheet and qualify. And then whatever Dept of Motor Vehicles charges for title transfer).
  • NOT $529/month: Here is why I am asking the $1800. I wrote Gunther Mazda’s internet sales dept and asked for the price to lease my exact 2021 vehicle. They told me “$439 a month plus $1995 down + tax.” so if you spread the $1995 across the 36 months (that is $55.42 a month) and add 7% tax, that comes to $529 a month! (and you would pay, with tax, $360 a month). So for the 31 months remaining, that is over $5200 more!

Photos:

6 Likes

Hello, interested - I am in New Jersey… if possible.

Interested in Georgia if still available.

Pictures???

Also interested in some photos. Can you share the sticker? Assuming this is not the Carbon Turbo… thanks

Interested. In Alabama. Please add pics and sticker

This will be gone in minutes. That price is sweet.

That assume the OP comes back to respond or post pictures.

I’ve added photos after i washed it this morning.

how do folks so far away expect to get the car? i am in South Florida

Mazda said the applicant must have the same tier level credit as mine (or higher if applicable). Hence, this will REQUIRE Tier 1 credit.

If someone wants it, they will include the cost of shipping in their assessment. Ive shipped in swaps many many times for the right car.

1 Like

My car in NorCal went to a transferee in NJ. My guess is that he paid about $1500 for shipping. The astute buyer would have factored that into the deal

1 Like

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Mazda CX-5 Carbon Edition.
Red Leather FWD. Polymetal grey paint like every Carbon Edition

MSRP: $30,195. Carbon Edition, non-turbo, FWD, + wheel locks.
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $336.75 + tax ($360ish with tax if 7%)
Down Payment required: $1800.

Current mileage: 3,483
Maturity mileage: 30,133 (26,650 remaining)
Effective miles per month: 860 miles per month
Maturity date: May 11, 2024 (31months)

Cash due (if any): $1800 (down payment)
Financial institution: Mazda Financial AKA SouthEast Toyota (which allows transfers)
Transfer fee: $200 paid to Mazda (+ your registration fee like everywhere else)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Perfect.

NOTES:

• TIER 1: You must have Tier 1 credit like me (Mazda makes you fill out a credit sheet (free) and you must be the same Credit Tier as me or higher. I am Tier 1).
  • $1800: I am asking a $1800 payment plus take over the lease (plus Mazda directly charges the $200 AFTER you fill out the credit sheet and qualify. And then whatever Dept of Motor Vehicles charges for title transfer).
  • NOT $529/month: Here is why I am asking the $1800. I wrote Gunther Mazda’s internet sales dept and asked for the price to lease my exact 2021 vehicle. They told me “$439 a month plus $1995 down + tax.” so if you spread the $1995 across the 36 months (that is $55.42 a month) and add 7% tax, that comes to $529 a month! (and you would pay, with tax, $360 a month). So for the 31 months remaining, that is over $5200 more!

Please update your original, still active post instead of creating duplicate transfer threads.

So you want an $1,800 payment based on the numbers some guy at the internet department of your local Mazda dealership told you?

Confused Wait What GIF

2 Likes

Pretty much every Mazda dealer is well over sticker on these. It’s priced appropriately

I think you may be able to get more than $1800 selling it to one of the third parties, would certainly be easier too. As insane as that sounds.

1 Like

That’s what I wrote. Yes.

A lease 3rd party or do you mean Carvana etc?

3rd party bank like carvana, carmax, etc

Mazda does not allow it currently