FL Chevy Lease Deals

Since it seems FL is proving tricky to find dealers who will be transparent, I figured we could put all deals together in one spot. If you have a good/reasonable FL Chevy deal please share here.

FYI a whole new bunch of Equinox & Trax bonus tags popped up on the Chevy inventory near me today - I’m in Central Florida.

I was able to finish a better lease in South Florida over the weekend on a Tagged Trax. Total lease with zero due at signing was $64/month for a 24/10k.

Hi can you please tell me which dealership is sfl?

This is a great deal. I just had one question for you. I know you mentioned 0 drive off. What is the 2143.07 for that is stated to be paid in cash. Is that another incentive or something offered at the dealer?

The lease contract pictured above is for a deal I did for my mom. If was $500 drive off with 64/month. I was told by the dealer that the cash due is what the dealer has to put in cash to make the deal work. I am not sure how they make it work but I was told the same thing by 3 different dealers.

I know a better deal can be had than the one pictured.

I’m in Central Florida as well. I have no problem driving a few hours for a great deal though. Was the $3,000 asian market incentive used on $500, $64/month deal shown. I’m more interested in a LS Cruze Sedan with convenience package, but for that price I could be interested. I don’t currently have a lease. Does anyone have a FL Cruze deal to share?

I was offered $2050 one pay lease with convenience package Kinetic blue($395) color cruze Lt using competetive cash in south florida but i still didn’t take the deal and I’m a tier 3 because i have used too much credit cards and currently lease 2 car and this will be my 3rd im still debating

By competitive cash, you mean the $3000 Asian market cash?

Nice deal. Thanks for posting with docs. Essentially it’s a free car and you pay for taxes and fees.

The last thing you want is to add more debt if you are already having trouble with credit, no matter how good the deal IMHO

Yes the $3,000 asian conquest was used for this.

Yes Asian market cash

Im not having trouble with credit my credit is good everything always paid on time recently i used too much credit card cause i had to make some business purchases and my score went down but it will go up as soon as i pay them off

And i had another offer Kinetic blue with rs package,convenience package and driver confidence package for $2400 24/10

Finally have a dealer willing to come down to a decent price, and trying to get dealers closer to me to match. So far, they’ve flat out refused and told me good luck. Most won’t even acknowledge that the acquisition fee can be waived, I even emailed a copy of GM’s lease guidelines PDF and they wouldn’t budge. I’m at a loss for words. Going to try Georgia and see if I have any better luck.

After a week of no responses from multiple dealers, finally got this today.

This is for a Trax LT FWD. Struggling to understand where the numbers came from. I can get nowhere close…

I would ask for 10% off the MSRP and then apply the rebates. I got that advice from someone else on this site and it worked. Also, I did not qualify for any of the Conquest rebates. I would definitely try and find one with a Bonus Tag. The rebates I had are the bonus tag $1500, Incremental CCR $1500, and the Lease cash of 1075. I pick up my 2nd Trax today for a $146 payment. This on a Trax LT FWD and 24/12k miles, MSRP of 24245. My first Trax I leased last month was a much higher payment on an LS trim. Luckily, I found this forum…best of luck to you

Time to just walk away from those stores.

They’re not willing to disclose any information.

Last night I dealt with Robert at Ed Morse Sawgrass Chevrolet (Sunrise, Fl.)

Got a 2017 Chevy Cruze LT - $864oop - 24 months/12k per yr - $60.50 per month tax in - came with 2 oil changes, 6 months of onstar and 3 months of free wifi - im super happy as this is an extra work vehicle