GM $3,000 competitive lease cash

You generally can only use one private offer. The pull ahead program is considered a private offer. If you have very high lease payments, it may be worth it to use it. Do the math to use the private offer that is worth the most coin.

I see a $1500 - GM Competitive Lease Private Offer you could use in place of the 4 month pull ahead if it is worth more than your 4 Equinox lease payments.

Colorados are selling well and big discounts are hard to come by. You would be hard presses to get to the 1% of MSRP general rule on one, except maybe for the Work Truck model, which has a very high residual. Maybe try to find a well optioned WT model?

The Trax I worked out is coming to about $1500 with $0 drive off. I know you are shopping the equinox but if you are in Florida, good luck. The dealers here are very scummy and won’t give all the offers. They won’t do acquisition waivers or one time pay lease and play ignorant (maybe true, not sure). I have a sample contract so you can see numbers on a trax with $500 drive off and $64/month. But like I said I beat it by $500 and I think there is still room but the dealers are just very hard to work with.

It would save me $900 for the pull ahead and it has a cash allowance of $1000 for the Colorado if I were to use it for that. It would not work to my benefit compared to the Conquest’s $1500, but if I were to trade in my lease early, I would only be getting $600 with the Conquest cash minus my 4 months lease payments. Thanks for the insight. I’m just finding this website, so I have a lot of absorbing to do. :smiley:

you’re right, Pull ahead. I couldn’t think of the name at the time I wrote this and I guess had T Mobile’s jump in mind.

Verizonisthebestnoneedfor20characters

Thanks I’d love a look at your sample contract.

I’m trying a couple of other dealers. A whole new bunch of bonus tags popped up near me today for Trax & Equinoxes. I’ll keep you posted.

I started a FL thread to keep all deals in one spot: FL Chevy Lease Deals

I’ve got an offer for a 2017 Volt LT 10k/36 month in MA

Sticker: $34,095
Selling price after all discounts/rebates (including asian lease): $25,595

$95/month + $6 tax = $101/month total
$1059 total drive off cost

Dealer didn’t provide breakdown of MF, etc.

Thoughts?

EDIT: This actually looks like a really good deal. I used the calculator to reverse engineer the sale price of the car and you are right around 11% discount. If you want a Volt, I would sign this. Also, remember the 2500 from Massachusetts which brings down your effective lease cost to about 40 bucks a month.

1 Like

Just picked up my Chevy Trax LS AWD
Went with the LS since it was cheaper, and didn’t care for the LT features.
the LS is pretty nice with Apple Car Play and the 4G wifi, etc…

Located in Lower Westchester County, NY
Curry Chevrolet - Scarsdale, NY

Ask for Laura Sodano - Referral from Gary

MSRP 23,395
Selling 22,900 (around that)
66% residual
$7075 in taxed rebates (also waited a week to get it bonus tagged)
24 Months / 12k miles
Acq waiver
One Pay Lease
Taxes, DMV, $75 doc fee, all included

$2,200 flat, came out to $92 a month if divided, but this was a One Pay lease.

$100 a month on this going in to negotiate was my max.
I know that they could have done better on the selling price, but this dealership is not too aggressive.
Also, its local to me, 2 miles away from my house, so I wanted this as easy as possible.

Bad potholes here, and Ive had issues in the past, so I went with the $200 24 Months Tire and Wheel protection. I actually wanted this. Plus Tax

$2420 Out the door - and I was right on target for the $100 a month price point if divided monthly.

I tried going in and negotiating a trax but they would only drop the price 300 bucks off MSRP. Also, it looks like in the 02119 area code, there is 1075 in lease cash plus incremental ccr of 1500 (according to edmunds) and another 1500 for a tag. They told be the incremental was the same as the tag and was getting a total of 5575 in rebates with Asian Conquest rebate. They got to about 162 a month and I walked. Pretty crazy to only offer 300 bucks off msrp.

that one year stipulation is only for employee or supplier price program. otherwise there is no time requirement.

I still have Cruzes with the bonus tags in San Jose.
Capitol Chevy in San Jose C.A. One pay on a Cruze is $1,895.51. 10k/24mo
Or $2,035.31 for 15k/24mo

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.

That must be Quirk. I am also talking to them

1 Like

Here’s two deals I was able to do for 24 months/15k miles:

Unfortunately, I could only claim the $3,000 incentive on one vehicle, since I am the only one leasing an Asian car, but both parents wanted to get in on the deal.

2017 Cruze LT Hatch
MSRP: $22,795
Selling Price: $20,990
Rebates: $5,975 ($3,000 competitive lease, 1,225 lease cash, $750 CCR, $1,000 bonus tag)
Tag Fees: $140
Acquisition Fee: $595 (waived)
Tax on Incentives: $418.25
Tax Rate: 7%
MF: 0.001010
Residual: 65%

Monthly Payment incl. tax: $66.57 with first month’s payment due at signing.

2017 Cruze LT Sedan
MSRP: $22,720
Selling Price: $20,990
Rebates: $3,475 ($500 lease loyalty, 1,225 lease cash, $750 CCR, $1,000 bonus tag)
Tag Fees: $140
Acquisition Fee: $595 (waived)
Tax on Incentives: $243.25
Tax Rate: 7%
MF: 0.001010
Residual: 65%

Monthly Payment incl. tax: $174.86 with first month’s payment due at signing.

Couldn’t have made any of this happen without the forum.

Thanks!

Congratulations !
Curious to know , why were you not able to use the rebate on both cars?

I was told that the dealership has to report the VIN of the car being used to GM to get the $3,000 incentive. And that the incentive applies to “one car, one VIN.”

Not entirely true. I got 2 malibu using same vin and i specifically asked this to the dealer before we even talk about lease details. Was originally planning to only lease one but it was so cheap that i got two just for the heck of it.

1 Like

Very interesting quirk in the Asian lease process

The incentive is for the household so my asian lease applied for both of the deals I made as well. As long as you license has the same address. Pretty sure you can get that done in a few hours at the DMV if need be.

Any advice on getting the full rebates? Here in MA, I’m having trouble with dealers including the Incremental CCR of 1500. I am only seeing the 1075 lease cash +3000 Asian Conquest + 1500 Bonus Tag. That gives me a total of 5575. That extra 1500 is huge on this deal!