FL - 2021 LEXUS IS 300 | $43K MSRP | $615/mo+tax | $3K DAS | 625mi/mo | 43 Months Left

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Lexus IS 300

MSRP: 43K
Monthly payment (After Tax): $615/mo + tax, includes $65/mo wear/tear & Tire protection)
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): 685$

Current mileage: 10,000
Maturity mileage: 30,000
Effective miles per month: 625
Maturity date: June 5, 2025

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 3,000
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 0

Financial institution: Lexus Financial
Transfer fee: 200 (Paid by buyer)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Mint Condition

Wrong sub-thread

Should be in private transfers

1 Like

@justsharing Thank you, It is in Private Transfers now !!

1 Like

Also, make sure the title is complete & as required for lease transfers.

Good luck

1 Like

Thank you!

Is the effective monthly on this $620 after the 3K DAS?

Correct. Its 615$ monthly if you want to keep the wear/tear coverages and tire protection.

It’s effectively $685/mo with the wear and tear, given the $3k incentive request.

1 Like

so $685/month for a 43 month lease with 625 miles/month remaining on a base Lexus IS300? SMH. Seems to be a terrible deal but GLWT OP.

1 Like

It’s 550$/month. I added the wear and tear for another 65$/month. I put down 6K. its 43 months remaining. You’ll pay low dollar on buyout at the end.

Plus $3k incentive, which makes the effective payment $685/mo if the wear and tear is included.

1 Like

Sure. Just wanted to break it down.

By all means. I’m just clarifying the effective payment since you left it blank in your original post.

1 Like

The new leasee can opt out of that and not pay it?

Correct. Its Optional.

Who’s the plan through, LFS? Never heard of a plan where you can cancel and they will adjust your monthly payment.

2 Likes

Lexus Financial. The two coverages are through 3rd party. You call and cancel anytime, they will send the Leasee a check for those coverages.

So the monthly payment is $615/mo + tax, no matter what. The leasee can cancel the plans and get a prorated refund, but the monthly isn’t adjusted.

That’s correct.

This deal is just plain horrible.

7 Likes