Fisker orders, delivery etc

I also tried to convert my reservations to orders. Both say sold out for 2023 for me as well. Bummer.

good to know - glad they didnā€™t just cancel it - I went back to go ahead and just lock the 1st as well and they are sold out (except for Extreme)

Agreed. I checked and my second order states Itā€™s converted.

Iā€™m gonna be the outlier here- spun the dice on the extreme. Gotta be some more surprises there for 34k extra. And itā€™s delivering earlier. Iā€™ll enjoy watching everyone else salivating. :slight_smile:

I did too, but I think itā€™s only 20k more, right?

18k more. But according to Fisker supposedly it has 34k worth of extra options over the Ultra.

Hmm. Should be interesting to see where they are getting this number

Also pointing out that Fisker said they are producing more Extremes in 23 than Ultra and Sport. So those trims selling out for 23ā€™ doesnā€™t necessarily mean they received more ordersā€¦

same but im ok with it. too much risk with the credits to take a gamble on an unknown.

Am I reading right that the Ultra & Sport donā€™t have heated seats and no trims have cooled seats?!?

I wonder if theyā€™ll have enough Solar roof components or other extreme option parts.

Got the Ultra but was tempted to go extreme.

For what itā€™s worth the Sport actually sold out before the Ultra. This could mean more demand or simply relatively less Sport planned for 23ā€™ production.

So your $250 deposit and $100 deposit is now non-refundable? did you have to pay them more to reserve now?

Are you guys going to lease (any details out yet?) ?

No. I did not have to pay anything else. Just the same $350 I had given them in May.

1 Like

That seems to be the case. Which I like :rofl:

You can get heated seats optionally on all trims, standard on extreme. Donā€™t count on cooled seats.

I think extreme will end up being the best value. All software is included which will increase in value over time, reducing the depreciation compared to the ultra. Speculation, but I donā€™t think incremental cost over the ultra will be much.

2 Likes

fuck it , pulled the trigger on EXTREME. At best, I donated $250 to Fisker, that I will claim on my taxes as a donation

3 Likes

Want to exchange?

Thanks for offering. Considering all the cars on order keeping the price reasonable on some is probably best