First Time Lease - VW Arteon SEL R Line 4 Motion or BMW 330i xdrive M Sport

, ,

Looking at the Edmunds Forum, it shows the 3 series has $1500 in lease cash, while the A4 has up to $2500 in lease incentives (depending on your zip code). Penfed adds an additional $1500 for the A4, but only $500 for the BMW.

I would also recommend you to look at BMW lease transfers in the Private transfer section. You can catch a great deal every once a while.

4 Likes

Not sure how they lease now but the Kia K5 GT might be worth to look at or maybe a G70 3.3t from 21’ models if you can still get any

1 Like

If you’re looking at an Arteon the Audi A4s are also great choices. Like what everyone have stated the Arteon just doesn’t lease well compared to the Audi and BMW.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I got my first offer for the BMW 330i xdrive Msport (includes Premium package, and Driving Assistance package - did not need the last 2 but that is all they have in stock)

Here is what I have right now, RV/MF is assumed based on what it should be, Not sure where to put the costco, student and military discounts (taxed or untaxed) and how the taxes actually work in VA (I googled it and found tax is levied up front)

2021 BMW 330i xDrive M sport (loaded?)
Addons: Premium package, M sport package, and Driving Assistance package, and destination charge included in MSRP

msrp $51345
dealer discount $4570 (8.9%)
selling price $46775
36 months/10000k
residual: 58%? Did not say, going off of edmunds and here
Money factor: .00093? Did not say as well
taxed incentives: $1500 ($1000 college grad, $500 military)
untaxed incentives: $2000 (Costco)
acquisition fee: $925
dealer fees: ~$595
DMV fees: ~$500

Zipcode is 22306
Rate: 4.15%

total least cost $19745
Lease hackr score 8.1 years

Where are you coming up with the $2,000 Costco incentive? Is that discount before incentives? $500 for DMV fees in VA is way too much.

1 Like

Can you just share the offer sheet/email and redact any personal info?

EDIT: Did you confirm lease cash for this month on the Edmunds Forum?

2 Likes

news to me

3 Likes

Costco does not currently offer a BMW incentive. Can you expand on what you’re referring to here?

I wish this was true :roll_eyes:

@rajmaraj863 do you work for a large corporation or bank? While you don’t have loyalty, if you work with a BMW affiliate company, that will equally give you the same rebate as loyalty. Don’t have the link, but a quick google search can bring up BMW partner affiliates (BMW’s Corporate program).

Edit, found it

https://di-uploads-development.dealerinspire.com/cainbmw/uploads/2017/11/BMWCorporatePartners.pdf

This is what he sent me:

MSRP: $51,345.00
Savings: ($4,570.00)
Dealer Installed Items:*

Nitro $69.00 100% $0.00|
|||
|Savings on Dealer Installed items:|($69.00)|
|Price Including Dealer-Installed Items |$46,775.00|
|Manufacturer-to-Customer Rebate (Valid through 7/1/2021):
**Manufacturer’s rebate is credited after applicable taxes are calculated.|($2,000.00)|
|||

Costco Member-Only Price* $44,775.00

EDIT: He also said when I asked about PenFed that the Costco rebate is more than the $1500 so that’s what I’m getting that from

Free Nitrogen?

Did you inquire about Costco pricing? When Costco is mentioned, it is usually meant as a limited-time program with select brands. However Costco Auto can also serve as a intermediate to get vehicle pricing.

This would be the Costco car buying service thing which is basically TrueCar. It is different than an actual Costco incentive. That’s why you’re seeing $2000 manufacturer incentive. I’d bet that you’ll find that is the same manufacturer incentive available to anyone, Costco or not, and may be a purchase only incentive.

1 Like

Did you ask about other rebates such as military and college grad?

I have, he said those will stack, so $1000 for college, and $500 for military.

Gotcha, I did use costco auto to get referred to the dealer with pricing.

1 Like

Hey there! I did check and unfortunately my company is not on there. Thanks so much for that info though! Would have never known

@rajmaraj863 - So are you going to take the deal? Have you also looked into the A4?

1 Like

Hey there! They are willing to do this deal, but i’m not sure if I should. Also, the A4 dealers near me either have a 52k package or they haven’t responded. Which I’m a bit disappointed. I guess the dealers near me are ordering higher packages on purpose or they are limited right now.

Take it. Brokers are advertising 10% off MSRP + base MF on the 330i.