First time lease 2020 Mini Cooper S Countryman AWD

I was wondering if this was a good deal for a 2020 Mini Cooper S Countryman for 36/12000

Also curious what the Initial Fees (Upf) might be?

I also put the data in the calculator but I don’t know if I did it right since my final numbers don’t match up to my quote. Thanks for the help!

4k DAS? Don’t walk, run away.

read around here first, we don’t put money down on leases except MSDs

close the thread.

1 Like

Acquisition/bank fee and dealer doc fee.

So is that the main issue? The only reason it was that high was because I wanted to get the monthly costs down. What if it was $1k down instead? I’m not sure what monthly would be though

your effective payment is 430/month … not a good deal by our standards here. you can get much better car for that money.

dont put money down on a lease if you total it you’ll lose everything.

i suggest reading around here a bit more.

close the thread.

2 Likes

Is that 4,000 down and 319 a month? Good lord. I’m turning in my Countryman lease this week and moving to an X1. Honestly, I loved the Countryman for in city driving but that was it. I did play around with a fully loaded loaner when I dropped the car off for service yesterday. My recommendation, look for a loaner if your in love with the mini.

Maybe show her the x1? I’m signing this weekend for $276 w/ everything included and 0 down + MSD’s.

1 Like

Yes there are other cars that would be a better deal IMO but my wife prefers a Mini so there that haha.

Is that a dealer in NYC? I’ve been eyeing the X1 also haha.

If youre willing to sign in MA, I can smoke the deal you have by at least $2K

1 Like

In Washington State. Go to carguru’s - search for 2019-2019 x1’s w/ under 5k miles. Look for what you want and contact them and make a deal. There are a tons in the leasehackr marketplace, grab the calculator link they give and make your own deal.

1 Like

Is the Countryman S already gone?

That exact one is but we have others like it

1 Like