BostonCarConcierge November Mini Thread ---- Big Price Drops - Is Mini a Hit on LH? Seeking Feedback

Hey Folks,

Let’s have some fun with these blowout mini deals. They can go to any state but CA (originate in MA). The deals do not need to be signed in house. In MA, there are no temp tags and cars must leave the lot registered. What does that mean if you’re outside of New England? Paperwork can be overnighted and once received back, the car takes 7 days or so to get registered. Once regd, you can pickup or ship. What does that mean if you’re in a New England state other than MA? You would come and sign, then the vehicle would be delivered to your local DMV.

The following deals are:
36/10
$2000 DAS + Reg
NO LOYALTY OR CONQUEST REQUIRED
These deals are for anyone

Broker Fee is $399

Countryman S (This one is my favorite)
MSRP $35xxx
$299/Month + Tax
Dropped to 279

17%20AM

2019 Cooper Convertible White on Black
MSRP $29xxx
Manual Tranny
$229/Month + Tax
Dropped to 199

Add $20/Month for Auto

08%20AM

2019 Cooper Hardtop
Orange on Black
MSRP $27xxx
$229/Month + Tax

2020 Cooper Hardtop FWD
White on Black
MSRP $25xxx
$229/Month + Tax

1 Like

Hey All,

I want to test the market and see if we have some mini drivers here.

Doing some price drops and if they dont sell, I know any future mini presence isnt worth it.

36/10
$2000 DAS + Reg
NO LOYALTY OR CONQUEST REQUIRED
These deals are for anyone

Broker Fee is $399

Countryman S (This one is my favorite)
MSRP $35xxx
$299/Month + Tax
Dropped to 279

17%20AM

2019 Cooper Convertible White on Black
MSRP $29xxx
Manual Tranny
$229/Month + Tax
Dropped to 199+Tax

Grey countryman is solddddd

These numbers look pretty great

1 Like

I wish you would have had this deal 3 months ago when I was looking to lease a mini​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but definitely will keep you in mind for my next one :grimacing:

2 Likes

Awesome deal on the Countryman. This is one of the vehicles I am considering for my next car.
Cooper Conv. is a screaming deal too! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thank you for the nice note!

Do you still have similar deal?

Yep sure do

Any cooper s? Is there anyway to get a deal done in one day when out of state? (IE fly in, sign and drive), or is this impossible

Can’t do it in a day

Entire process will take 7-10 days before pickup or shipping is possible but only requires a single visit

Happy to overnight the contracts etc so when you do fly in you can take it home same day of course

Thanks for that clarification, I was asking because the original post made it sound like I would have to sign in person, and then back again 7-10 days later.

The original post does say that as it’s poorly worded.

“You would come and sign in house, then 7-10 days later, the car can be picked up or shipped”

Yep you’re absolutely right.

All of my dealers have different policies.

These guys agreed to overnighting paperwork while their sister store requires in house signing.

Let me know if you would like to discuss!

Sure was.

All sorted now

Hi @trusted_hackrs Can we please close this thread?

Thanks!