First Sightings (for me)

I barely recognize a Ford Escape as a vehicle. :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

Absolutely does not look better in person. some color combos of the m3/4 I can appreciate, but this thing is just ugly

2 Likes

The RAV4 half brother.

2 Likes

Reminds of the Linlcon MKT, aka the hearse.

2 Likes

Look man, if it keeps AM alive, Iā€™m all for it - different strokes for different folks.

More like the RAV4ā€™s redheaded stepchild

The front definitely has some Cayenne flavor to it. I would drive this one, just donā€™t look at the rear LOL.

And I wouldā€™ve specā€™d it with these rims instead:

RHD G-Class fresh of the boat from UK: plates were still running on auto trader Uk - bunch of TDI Defender

2 Likes

Just saw the new ā€˜23 Kia Sportage (SX?) on the road and all I can is wow! It looks a lot better in person. Good job Kia

Rivian Finally showed up at my go to supercharger bank. Looked ok. Canā€™t say Iā€™m impressed.

3 Likes

Champagne colored Hyundai Nexo with full ā€œHydrogenā€ livery, gathering supplies in its native hunting ground.

3 Likes

Jelly, even tho gas seems to be dropping a littleā€¦just paid $6.09/gal!

1 Like

I topped-up with 91 while I was there: 6.359/gal

this looks like the costco near disneyland am i correct?

You are not, which is the only answer Iā€™ll give to your GeoGuessing shenanigans.

Even when I lived in OC, I never went to that one :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Spotted this integra this morning. I stopped and talked to the guy, he said that he bought it 10 minutes ago.

6 Likes

I guess thatā€™s why he felt entitled to two parking spaces. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

such honda civic vibes

1 Like

I agree. I couldā€™ve guessed several times, and I donā€™t think I ever wouldā€™ve landed on an Integra.

Its not ugly, per se, but I hate it. :laughing:

3 Likes

It has sort of a Hyundai Genesis Coupe / Tiburon sort of flair (?) from the back.

2 Likes