First Sightings (for me)

Every single time I see a photo of the Lyriq I can’t help but think of how bad their TV commercial is.

Cadillac branding and marketing is absolutely abysmal to say the least.

Cool shots though

1 Like

Idk about you, but a model walking past a stationary shot of the quarter panel makes me run to my local caddy dealer!

Who the hell brings a Lada into the US?

UGLY

Saw a 2023 C-Class. No pics b/c I was driving.

It looks… exactly like how you’d think it’d look. It’s surprisingly big and looks quite wide, although I think the actual width has only inc’d fractionally. The rear is so similar to the FL’d E-Class that I wasn’t sure what I was looking at initially. It looks a bit more upmarket than the last car.

Shocked at how short the backlight is, though.

I pulled up behind one on Friday. I thought it was a CLA until I got within 30 feet.

No pic as I was still half asleep, yesterday in the opposing direction a new white Hummer EV. First impression: HUGE. Second impression: HUGE. Didn’t see it long enough for any other impression…and didn’t want to go chase it like a groupie. Will try to be better prepared with cam in hand as I leave in the mornings. That’s when all the stars come out.

1 Like

Saw like an AT4 trim equivalent on a Hummer EV here in metro detroit. asked the guy driving if I could take a pic he said since he works for GM the answer is no :confused:

There’s no reason you or him would get in trouble for sharing a photo of anything in public. This has been covered by the Supreme Court. Essentially if you can see it while behaving legally, you can record/photograph/whatever.
Only sharing this cause it sounds badass!!! This thread needs more photos :persevere:

2 Likes

Looked like any other SUV. Only the badge caught my eye. When I passed it over the front looked like normal sedan of same brand that I’ve seen many times.

2 Likes

You passed Aston in your Leaf? :grin:

That doesn’t look like CA :grin:

I typically love Aston Martin, but that is not a good angle for that vehicle. It needs quad exhaust tips, and I don’t care for the non-existent taillights.

That car doesn’t have any good angles imo. It looks like a dressed up ford edge from the outside, and on the inside doesn’t inspire anything from me.

I was going only 70mph (i think) and he was chilling in the right lane :grinning:

I didn’t see any better angles even when I passed it. The front was just typical Aston albeit the back looked like some Porshe TBH.

All angles remind me of the Ford Escape.

1 Like

Too many things are oddly placed, for me. The location of the gear selection buttons would be enough for me to say “nope”.

Good ole fashioned center mounted shifter FTW. This trend of buttons, twist dials, etc. can be thrown out imo.

Your shot actually gave me hints of Porsche design, though I don’t care to admit it. Overall design seems to be a bit of a flop, and I’d hate to tarnish the beloved Porsche name. :grin::grin: