My wife is trying to get her first lease through a broker and having some issues.
Being told that they can’t do it all as a lease as it’s her first car loan. I’ve never had a car loan either. We both have high credit scores, and can definitely afford the lease. Though self employment and thin credit files are making things difficult. Basically Is there anything that’d work other than having a relative co-sign?
- One pay lease didn’t work due to some kind of residual factor limit thing. Any ways to make this work with mercedes?
- Any other solutions other than buying and financing separately, or having a co-signer, or doing a big down payment?
- A co signer would work. How can I quickly assess which of my friends would be able to get us approved if they were a co-signer on it? (e.g. have a friend who has good credit, has 1 auto lease but it’s new, only started their lease 6 months ago. will that be enough?)
- Do two people with no auto credit history add together to be enough for approval? e.g. would it be like my wife gets a 40k lease limit and if I’m a co-signer I get a 40k lease limit and together it’s 80k? or not how it works?
- Any services for finding a co-signer (that I don’t know) that could actually work, and if so how much does the service cost and how much does the co-signer charge for something like this? - Unlikely?
- If I got approved with a co-signer, would mercedes financial allow a one pay lease?