šŸ”„ šŸ”„ 2017 Chevy Bolt $270/mo, or Net $121 after incentives and 1-pay - Nor Cal šŸ”„ šŸ”„

I think there was a post ( with link to GM financial agreement) says that GM financial will actually return unused portion of one-pay to leasee in the event of car being totaled. Leasee would still lose some money but not all of that.

-1. You are the second dealer to repeat this lieā€¦

This is also not true and we had another discussion on it recently. The lease agreement with GM Financial is absolutely clear that you get the pro-rated effective monthly payment refunded on one-pay leases in the event of a total loss. Itā€™s much better than a down-payment in that regard too.

@lessthanjoey Let me check that info and Iā€™ll get back to you guys.

@vhooloo I got the info from my manager, and please Iā€™m on here to provide my help as much as I can so Iā€™d kindly ask you not to call me a liar because I do not think we know each other. If you do not respect me as a salesperson, please at least respect me as a human being. Thanks

and that is fair.
however, because u are doing so, there is some responsibility on your part to make sure the info is correct.

No need to check, we have confirmed it here:

@desi_babu_2010 if you see my previous post I mentioned that Iā€™d actually verify that info.

thanks.
but perhaps it would have been prudent to do so before posting that here.
especially before u post that awesome case study, which of course is now totally meaning less.

im new here, but as u have seen, there are quite knowledgeable people here that are on top of these things (much more than meā€¦heck im still figuring out residual value) ,and will call out incorrect things before u even blink an eye

my 2c, not a good way to drum up businessā€¦

1 Like

@desi_babu_2010 Just confirmed with my manager and the lease amount isnā€™t refundable according to him :confused:

And heā€™s wrong. Read the lease agreement posted (or if you want, look at the back of your GM financial lease agreements in your dealership). Itā€™s right there and clear to see.

Anyone have a screenshot of item 22 in the lease agreement so we can define what all those terms mean? Can anyone summarize the single-pay section into layman terms? My uneducated non-lawyer brain cannot comprehendā€¦

I can try to upload an image later, itā€™s just on the back of the lease agreement from GM financial. In the interim barring a photo upload, section 22 clearly defines this in a way that says youā€™re owed the proportional monthly payment equivalent back.

What happens to Bolt lease prices on Nov 1? Every dealer Iā€™ve looked at is saying these deals end Oct 31. Is there any chance that there are even better deals coming in November?

Chevy manufacturer rebates change at the beginning of the month, so the dealers arenā€™t wrong. Is there a chance Nov deals will be better? Yes. Is there a chance they will be worse? Yes.

@desi_babu_2010 I am looking for a similar deal in Bay Area and I am new to this stuff. Did you pay a single payment of $8052.xx (including everything) or did you have to pay additional $1725.84 (driveoff)?

single payment is the drive off. the $1725.84 (taxes, fees, 1st payment) is what the drive off would have been with monthly payments and the one pay money factor.

@Svsfan Thanks for clearing that up.

no woorriesā€¦im kinda new to his stufff as well.
but as svsfan said (who by the way has been quite helpful to me and many others)
ā€¦one payment 8052ā€¦thats it

so 4 days leftā€¦stock is thinā€¦but dealers/sales people want to sell cars (almost) as much as u want to buy them.

soā€¦what offers have u got?

You need to look at the actual lease agreement for the numbers.

The lease worksheet has the right calculations based on the input given but the numbers on the lease agreement could be different or there is a different way of calculating the lease.

Also the lease worksheet has an APR of 0.02%, money factor of 0.00000833

lease agreement quite confusing. numbers dont make any sense (at least to me)
ā€¦even the workseet is a little odd

what i do knowā€¦for a factā€¦is i paid 8050.61ā€¦to be exact (i just re checked)