Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

that was going to be my other point… with such high residuals for leasing in chevrolet anyway, you’re flipped on the back half of it.

Just let these people burn themselves. If you think any Chevy will be worth more than residual, dream on. Maybe a special edition V8 Camaro or Corvette, certainly not the mass produce cars.

You and Phil do great work for the community, people should have more appreciation for you guys!

1 Like

I’m sure whomever decides to do a one pay these has done their research. The likelihood of totaling the vehicle is very unlikely, although not impossible. Nonetheless, it’s their risk to assume.

1 Like

I was driving on 405 and saw a Volt with Premier Chevrolet sticker. I was thinking chevysalesgirl sold this haha. Congrats on being featured on Front Page, you deserved it.

1 Like

haha yes! shoutout to @michael and @littleviolette for that.

Not exactly true. I’ve had a few customers decide that on paying and saving the extra money for the life of the lease was worthwhile while we waited for titlework.

Prorated payouts for total losses are confirmed. We had several of those this last month with the Harvey situation.

3 Likes

lol i think the onepay is a never-ending debate. still contingent on value so case by case.

i think i just sold all my LT bolts. have a shipment coming in by the end of the month. going to try and get some more in via dealer trade in the meantime.

still have premiers.

Let me know when you have LTs in stock! So very tempting (I’m actually in OC right now and would stop on my way back up to LA today to possibly pull the trigger if you had one).

i know! i’m trying! once i get past the weekend i’m going to setup a bunch of dealer trades to get more in and we have the shipment coming through.

@chevysalesgirl Hello, I am new here. How can I message/email you to get a quote of Bolt/Volt lease deal? Thanks.

twohler@premierautomotive.com

@chevysalesgirl Thanks, just emailed you.

1 Like

i have this one in stock now. if someone wants to swoop today. i’d love to reach out to every person and tell them individually but this is the best way for me to let everyone know of availability.

hey @chevysalesgirl - thanks for what you do here. i’ve seen some of your posts about how you typically start better than supplier pricing. I’m in WA state and looking to get a Tahoe LT 4x4 on 0% financing deal - what do you think would be a great target selling price (assuming not eligible for any rebates when using financing offer)? The config I’m looking at includes sunroof, nav, max trailering package, luxury package and 20" wheels…thanks!

1 Like

Delete. Got it. Thanks.

Look here: Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

is you get 4k off msrp you’re on a good deal

for those that DO NOT have Costco. You can still get the same ‘Costco’ pricing. These are not stackable.

gmsupplierdiscount.com
gmmilitarydiscount.com
gmeducatordiscount.com

also with employee authorization codes and friends and family.

i just got two more black 39245 Bolt EV’s in. both packages.