Financing a full-sized SUV (Tahoe, Yukon, Sequoia, etc)

I have sequoias and other Toyotas discounted in your area. Telluride also

Just to bump this but Iā€™m seeing suggestions of Sequoia Capstones at $6k off MSRP on some of the Facebook groups. Not seeing an actual bite though. Iā€™d recommend Jim, even if I do keep firing him off a text message and then not getting back to him.

Iā€™m also considering a used SQ7, thereā€™s just too much choice in the market!

I see the OP seems to have made up his mind and likes the GH Max and Lexus TX. Again, not sure what you are using your SUV for. You canā€™t go wrong with either the Toyota or Lexus Version of it. Iā€™d like to hear your thoughts

As far as Tahoes & Yukons go, my Dad has a ā€˜23 Tahoe RST with the 5.3 which in my opinion has plenty of power. The truck has the standard suspension and rides great, even with the 22s. It swallows an impressive amount of people and cargo. I borrowed it to take my family of 5 to Lake Placid for my 15 year oldā€™s hockey tournament. My son is a goalie. Heā€™s had it for a little over a year and it rolled over 30K miles. He loves it. No issues as of yet. :crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

That is not a good choice TBH.

1 Like

As long as he sells it right before the warranty is over lol

Are they bad reliability wise?

Between a Tahoe and TX at this point. Getting around $2ish off a Z71 (all LT models have so many add-ons they become way more expensive) and about $1,500 off of a TX Premium. Not sure these are the best deals available or the best Iā€™ve gotten to-date.

Thanks to everyone for the help.

With the benefit of hindsight is there a single Audi ā€œSā€ motor youā€™d want to own out of warranty? The 2.7tt, the 4.2 V8, the 3.0T, etc etc?

then thereā€™s the depreciation and financing costs ā€” run some numbers on what it would cost OTD and what you could get for it in 3 years.

And the MPG is shockingā€” my buddy who just sold his was getting 11-12

1 Like

I purchased a 2024 Sequoia Limited yesterday. Resale value on Gen 2 Sequoias combined with the fact the Tahoe/Yukon is about to receive a LCI for 2025 made the decision quite simple for me between the three options. In no world would I willingly purchase the Wagoneer or any other Chrysler product.

Thatā€™s great! Were you able to get below MSRP?

Yes. 3.3% off MSRP with no add ons.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.