Ferrari Purosangue SUV Production Confirmed for 2022

Tell me you’ve never purchased a new Ferrari without telling me you’ve never purchased a new Ferrari

Coincidentally I just happened to be in the neighborhood

And if you ever are, don’t forget to honk at the folks striking in front of the Mercedes-Benz dealership (@Benedetto has been on the phone when I’ve driven past)

8 Likes

I laughed out loud when I read this.

1 Like

Can I get 1% lease payment on this?

Don’t they get paid like 30-35 dollars an hour in CA? Kick em out and hire new ones. High demand job

1 Like

Are you high? They had an authentic inflatable rat. I can’t imagine the Prop 65 warnings on that thing. I have a photo somewhere but can’t find it - highly entertaining.

Can you freestyle and rhyme Purosangue at least 16 different ways? If yes, still no.

3 Likes

This?
https://www.reddit.com/r/sandiego/comments/vwz1hn/the_mercedes_benz_of_san_diego_technicians_arent/

1 Like

Username does NOT check out…

@jeisensc shamelessly can confirm I have never purchased a ferrari (new or used)

Do you want the good news or the bad news?

1 Like

Damn i got to 15 & then said f it

They will sell first batch to heavy hitters. After that V12 version will say goodbye if rumors are true.

1 Like

Looks like a Roma on stilts.

Ferrari’s version of the Ford Ecosport.

Thank god the car is actually affordable.

1 Like

That honestly could be a down payment on a condo all the way up to 5 bedroom on multiple acres depending where you’re looking.

Is it just me but the exterior design is just meh. But I guess if you must drive a Ferrari SUV and have $$ to :fire::fire:, then go for it.

Can’t wait to see markups on these. I’m thinking close to double the msrp once they hit the open market.

2 Likes

I like the design well enough. I think the proportions as depicted in pics are a bit misleading. It’s roughly the same width and length as an MB GLE, but it’s ~8 inches shorter (!!!). So the proportions will be appropriately menacing for a Ferrari.

I don’t love the “scoop” below the side window line, but I guess that’s sort of a Ferrari design calling card?

I’m thinking that this will look like the hottest hatch ever to hit the road (::running and ducking::).

It reminds me of the FF.

I’ve seen at least one FF. While relatively subdued, they are quite attractive, IMHO, and they look “expensive.”

Suicide-style doors!!!

Easily seeing as it’s the only available NA V12 Ferrari currently offers.

It’s almost like there’s still a market for ice engines! Who’d have thunk?