Ferrari Purosangue SUV Production Confirmed for 2022

The day I can afford a 400K for a car is the day I’m never setting foot in a car dealership again.

It’s why the wealthy have household staff, family offices and personal assistants.

5 Likes

That’s the FF and Lusso

What’s better hired to help drive your 400k car for errands or the teenage kid ? LOL

1 Like

It’s annoying. My local Lambo/mclaren/RR/Bentley/Aston dealer own an Alfa and genesis dealer. But they don’t cross their cars.

The price of glorified oil changes. And not great service side of things. Gets annoying quick.

Ferrari has it right with the prepaid wrapped into msrp

You mean the dealership service experience across all makes…

Ferrari Purosangue Leaked Images Show the Super SUV’s Styling (caranddriver.com)

photos leaked, I like it, shape of a mach e?

Except the silver color and the cheap looking rims, i dig it

These will be flippable right?

those black bumper/diffuser are bad

Don’t worry for $23,649, you can get them painted body color or for $83,527 you can get them in carbon fiber. There is always an options list for Ferrari that rivals the cost of other cars.

1 Like

Darn it… totally forgot how extra $50k was burning a hole in the Ferrari buyer’s pockets… :joy:

Wow. It’s beautiful!

Not my personal cup of tea, but it will be a money printer for them.

2 Likes

thing would look sick blacked out with some nice polished wheels

Looks like a lifted Roma. Will likely see a $75k ADM (de minimis to the potential buyer), 2 year waitlist, and Ferrari will be bankrolled for a long time. Guess a win-win for everyone.

Instagram influencers will be all over it

1 Like

Cuz their followers are the ones who can afford this…

I will have to cash out those SHIBU coins lol

Revealed:

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a41145622/2023-ferrari-purosangue-revealed/

1 Like

anyone know a dealer with allocations offering them at MSRP (NO MF MARKUP)? Is this a good candidate for flipping? /s

1 Like

$400k sticker… thats a house anywhere in the states :joy: