Ferrari Purosangue SUV Production Confirmed for 2022

Ferrari finally gave in

Pulled a Porsche.

Why wouldn’t they? The urus is selling for 75k over msrp. There’s demand for half a mill suvs…

2 Likes

Gives you some perspective as to the value of a dollar, don’t it?

1 Like

Ferraris going to be popular with their 7yr service included. Wonder if dealers will out source loaners.

Local lambo/mclaren dealer out sources loaners to car rental company vs Uber. Service is ridiculously expensive.

Local Aston/RR give out loaners which is a nice. But I guess at this levels it’s just for fun.

If you have that kind of money to play with, generally you don’t need a loaner.

3 Likes

You would think so. But it’s annoying to Uber.

Dealer pick up and deliver back is okay. But it’s usually time consuming to wait.

Included service and loaners r just nice touches. Makes ownership a bit more palatable.

1 Like

I meant more in the way of having a spare vehicle or two while one goes into service.

2 Likes

Yeah. But u gotta get home and back to the dealer.

It’s just a time consuming process. Being in LA it’s time consuming to go back and forth to the dealers.

1 Like

That’s what service porters are for. :grin:

None of which they have at Tesla so I press for a loaner every time.

Speaking of Tesla I would get a S/X plaid before these exotic suvs.

But I see the appeal of these suvs. There is some utility when you need to move family around and still seek some driving engagement.

Wonder how it’s going to perform vs the DBX 707

1 Like

We have an order for a facelift LR 7 seater. No clue on when it’ll arrive but not that worried about it as long as they don’t dicker with the price we ordered it at.

You look at any Ice suvs at similar price points?

Would consider a kitted out X7 if they made a PHEV version (and unlocked the full battery pack)

Local Ferrari dealer has Alfa Romeos as service loaners but most people truck their Ferraris in for service, so I don’t believe they lend out too many.

Lol is that cuz they don’t want to drive or it doesn’t drive :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

More of the first than the second.

1 Like

Doesn’t look like any type of SUV, more like a glorified station wagon.

1 Like

Yeah probably…

Don’t say that to the person buying it for 400k