FEBRUARY BMW LEASE LIST! Please CONTACT ME FIRST

I’d like the FEB BMW lease list as well!

So if I’m understanding the new BMWFS rules that go into effect March 1st, leasing any loaner/demo vehicle with 5,000+ miles will be pretty much dead now, as the residual hit will increase the lease prices so much that you might as well lease a new model, right?

However, any vehicles under the 5,000 mile mark still get the standard residual and will have the same lease deals we’re accustomed to now, right? There’s just going to be a much more limited selection due to the mileage stipulation?

1 Like

I’d think the dealers will adapt to that, get rid of them before they hit 5k miles to get good value off the car for sales or lease. May be its a move from BMW to make dealers get more loaners therefore more sales than use same loaner cars for 15k miles.

I can tell you that shopping for a 2016 340i right now is a pain in the butt. Most dealers don’t want to give much of a discount on them for some reason. I have people offering 9% off MSRP on a 2016 and 9% off MSRP for a 2017. Why would anyone buy their 2016’s?

1 Like

This one from your list won’t lease to anyone outside of CA…

http://www.sonicautomotive.com/used/BMW/2017-BMW-X3+xDrive28i-8623c7c10a0e0a170ac8e90552a74c7c.htm

2016’s have the brake pads covered and the traditional 4/50k coverage so that’s nice. But you should be getting more like 15%-20% off.

1 Like

Hello Raphael
Do you have any dealers in IN/OH/IL, You work with?

No sir.

I have dealers in VA and TN.

Sir, any dealers near the D.C. Area? I’m in the market for a '17 530i lease but they are giving me crazy numbers for a lease right now.

There’s one in the Fairfax area.
BMW OF FAIRFAX

You have to wait for a few months until 17s demo/loaners hit auctions. This is where @loberant buys them from.

Thanks @Ursus. That’s what I needed to know!!

I found a 528i that I really like, but too bad that it got sold yesterday. ~30% off MSRP. You might find a better deal on 2016.

http://www.bmwgallerynorwood.com/certified/BMW/2016-BMW-528i+xDrive+Sedan-Norwood-61b074250a0e0adf3aa4d13ae97d878e.htm

I’d say he has to wait till winter time before they get their hands on any auction demo cars. Cars are built to order for employees most of the time so that takes 3-4 months. They are allowed to keep the car max 3 months or so that brings it to about 7 months from now (September) before you see a new G30 body style hit auction.

@NG71 Have you tried @Jasonbmwcincy at BMW of Cincinnati North yet?

I have a 530 that i currently am running as a demo, and a 540 also.

Maybe you can sell one to @ceecee1207? But you don’t see many '17 530s at auctions yet, right?

Any new BMW purchase list for March ?

Also curious to know whether the changes to demo leasing described in OP’s first post actually took effect. My local dealerships are running specials on demos that suggests that BMW delayed full implementation by a month. [quote=“loberant, post:1, topic:8336, full:true”]
***_Please email me first at raphael.loberant@sonicautomotive.com _
DO NOT CALL ME AT THE CORPORATE OFFICE.
PLEASE IGNORE THE PAYMENT ON THE 740 from Century BMW… it’s wrong BGG504669

All payments are calculated WITH First Payment + Tax + DMV + Doc fee due at signing on approved credit.

Example:
If you’re in North Carolina and purchasing from Global BMW.

Payment listed is $400.

Your drive off will be $400 (first payment) + $288 sales tax (at 3% x 24 months) + $689 Doc fee + $88 Dmv.

These DO include the Acquisition fee.

They DO not include security deposits.

These are NOT the final figures. This is just an estimate. The dealership gives out the final numbers. My numbers are not binding, not an offer…etc.

I am NOT a salesperson. I am the corporate buyer for most of these stores.

Please CONTACT ME FIRST! Some of my dealers do not understand what I do here.

Texas and Georgia customers… You have to pay sales tax on the SELLING price. Not on the monthly payment.

BMW is changing the rules on leasing executive demo’s & loaner cars MARCH 1st. We will have to hit the residual an EXTRA 4% on any car from 5000 miles - 7500 miles. 7500-10000 miles an EXTRA 6%. AND… Used car values (which are HORRIBLE) on anything over 10,000 miles.

It will not get any better then this!

USAA Discounts and Corporate fleet discounts DO NOT apply.

No Loyalty incentives.

Recent college grad DOES apply!

Yes,

We can ship cars. Figure about 75 cents a mile. (use google maps… don’t ask me how much it is :))

I do have another load of cars that are NOT on this list yet. I will update it asap.

If you need to trade in a car, please email me photos, vin, miles, and your current payoff.

Here is the LINK to the spreadsheet.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-zdyzhfgR3ddnNGLUd2emkwdWs

PLEASE EMAIL ME FIRST! DO NOT CALL THE CORPORATE OFFICE.

Thank you,

-Raphael
raphael.loberant@sonicautomotive.com
[/quote]

I’m curious to see if loberant is able to still do some decent deals after all the changes in rules the BMW had starting in march. Would be nice to see some $200 328 deals again. :wink: