FEBRUARY BMW LEASE LIST! Please CONTACT ME FIRST

Do you have any Mini Cooper Ss?

Dude where is the column with the 7 MSDs!!!?

SoCal - Los Angeles. Iā€™ll email you more info about what I want.

Mercedes in the northeast? NY/NJ/PA?

Looking forward to the updated listā€¦There are a couple interesting prospects on here, but lets see if I can land a gem!

Mercedes in Midwest ? St louis/Indiana/Chicago ?

Hi Raphael. Sent you an email to request the Feb BMW Lease List. Thank You in advance. Looking forward to receiving the list

The link to the list is in the original post.[quote=ā€œloberant, post:1, topic:8336ā€]
Here is the LINK to the spreadsheet.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-zdyzhfgR3ddnNGLUd2emkwdWs
[/quote]

Hi Loberant- I just emailed you at your work address! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Iā€™m also looking for Mercedes in the Midwest if that helps get us some cars to choose from.

Let me know if find some good deal in midwest. I just spoke to one dealer today and he didnā€™t even agree on base MF for E300.

Will do. Iā€™m looking for a C43 if you find any dealers that look promising. Thanks.

All those cars and only 2 with a manual transmission :cry:

I tried contacting Raphael via email but didnā€™t get any response. Can someone PM his number please? Trying to close a deal before March 1.

Literally the first thing he said after posting his email address was:

1 Like

I meant his personal number if someone had it. I know long shot.

Between whoā€™s the batsman?

If he posted his personal number his phone would be constantly ringing off the hook!!!

1 Like

He can barely keep up with all the emails he gets! And I doubt selling to hackrs is his day job

Shakib Al Hasan of Bangladesh. Photo by Philip Brown. One of my favorite shots of this season.

1 Like

Thank you guys. Iā€™ll wait to see if I hear back from him and work something out before March 1.