Feb update - infiniti qx60 pure $291 + tax (first month, bank, plates, doc, tax, MSD DAS) - NJ/NY only, NO FEE

nj
infiniti
ny

Please PM me I am in NYC
Thanks

Did you find out? Also in ohio

Please pm me I’m in NY need SUV by end of week.

Calculator for updated October program below. Deal got better by a few bucks, requiring 8 MSD this month. As always, please adjust mileage, vpp and tax for your area (either NY / NJ). For eastern PA, the sale price goes up by $1k.

OF NOTE, THERE IS AN ADDITIONAL $1K INCENTIVE ON THE LUXE + SENSORY PACKAGE THIS MONTH. PM ME FOR MORE INFO / PRICING.

Im in NY, interested in awd, nav let me know

Hi there,

This is my very FIRST post on LeaseHackr. I live in NJ and the car will be registered here in NJ too.
I am looking for a 2019 QX 60 LUXE AWD with the following packages:

• Essential
  • ProAssist
    Can you please provide your best pricing on this vehicle? I am looking for 15k miles/year.

Thanks!

Hi,

@aronchi deal looks good.

I’m in central/northern nj. Looking to do 12k 39month with zero drive off on a pure model.

Please let me know dealer information.

Thanks.

this deal looks better

Hey. My 2015 QX60 is up in a month and would like 1 possibly 2 of these new deals. Please PM me. Thanks.

@aronchi I have a new account and can’t PM you. Pls PM me so we can start thread. Thanks.

I did PM you…

So i ran a bunch of different combinations of this thing for people, and here is what the October program is best for:

1. If you CAN msd the car, so, not based in NY, the pure has a lot of value this month
  2. If you CANNOT MSD the car, the price difference between the pure and the luxe is not that material, despite the luxe having a 57% 10k residual vs 60% for the pure. In addition, sensory package cars ($58k MSRP) have an additional $1k incentive, so if you’re outside of ny, the sweet spot is definitely the luxe +/- sensory

interested - long island NY so no msd… 12k 36month with zero drive off on a pure model?

Just remove the MSD, change the tax rate, and if you dont have VPP, remove it.

Hi, I’m northeast PA (18064) and am interested in the cheapest one without any addl options (I guess pure). I can put the max msd. Can you please contact me. I’m looking for one asap. Thanks

I am interested in Luxe AWD with sensory package. Please PM me details.

Hi There, I am in NJ and interested in this deal. Please let me know the details.

I’m in NJ Looking for a lease deal for QX60 awd with 12k miles a year, would you please help me out with deals or pricing

I sent you a PM.

I’m also interested please send me a pm as well ty