Fart Car Deal: Volvo S60 T5 Inscription

Anyway - on a less nerdy topic this beaut came home over the weekend.

6 Likes

Great looking color! Congrats!

1 Like

Gorgeous new ride, I plan to dual major in CS and a pre med course at Penn state for the free tuition, then go to med school and either become an oncologist or work on artificial intelligence in a medical sphere fashion, for emergency room intake, rating, and data base parsing, combining common medical record systems, with automated first line care.

Who cares, this is a car forum. Enjoy the car!

2 Likes

Haha it’s an important thing to care about! Seems like you certainly have a specific path in mind with the AI medical route - best of luck to you sir. Penn State’s programs are terrific (and if you’re from PA and qualify for the in-state tuition discounts, it’s absolutely a no-brainer).

My dad is a prof. at the med school, I get 75% off and with aid it’s close to free for a double major. I plan to apply to reaches but meh, why waste the 50 bucks when I have a safety, with a 7 year program, for free.

1 Like

dang, that’s pretty good. But hey, still apply elsewhere. I don’t think you’d regret paying the sticker price for Harvard Med

Sticker, WHAT THE HELL IS STICKER :triumph: 17% off before career value adjustment or I walk.

1 Like