Fair App - any good?

Hi Vince any good promos for February?

Hi Vince, Iā€™m thinking about taking a one year lease on Fair for a Prius, do you have one of those 250 codes I can use? Thanks!

DRIVEFAIR Worked, booked :slight_smile:

Awesome. Worked for me as well.

How are you guys searching for cars? I live in socal, but I see results for cars in Brooklyn, NY.

I found it easier to go to their website, https://www.fair.com and select the state and search.

Then, if you see a car you like, you can send the carā€™s link to the fair app on ur phone and save it as a favorite.

@shaan @VinceFromFair Iā€™ve been looking at some month to month options from your service, and it seems that start fees have gone from 3X monthly payment in late 2017 to 4X+ now.

Iā€™ve found some cars w/ a $250/mo payments and tax is additional, but start fees are over $1100, which is ridiculous IMO. Honestly anything more than a $500 start-fee is just not worth it and makes leasing a CPO via a dealer a more attractive alternative.

@VinceFromFair Iā€™ve noticed in the last week or so the required down payment seems to have nearly doubled. Does fair or the dealer set the downpayment? If itā€™s Fair that does it, then it seems itā€™s a sign of either they are increasing the down as customers increase or their not making enough to sustain the model.

Us this code $100 Guaranteed! 7SASULFC

Thanks for code $100 Guaranteed 7SASULFC

Does Fair Have Any Good Promo Codes Coming Up In March ?

I found this REDDIT forum very useful as a consideration. makes some good points. the way I see it, its not an option to save money. just a good option if you donā€™t want to get into a long term lease (as everyone has stated here in the forum).

@Rushain_Jones -

At this time, only 8XS7B5ZF is active. There are no other promo codes for March that Iā€™m aware of.

Read the comments regarding leasing in that thread. Those people have no business giving financial advice.

1 Like

@livesandiego -

Sorry, Iā€™m not involved in the decisions regarding pricing, so I couldnā€™t tell you the reason behind the changes. Weā€™ve made a few adjustments since inception, so things are always subject to change. But with that in mind, if you see prices drop in the future, you should snag that car youā€™ve been eyeing before prices are adjusted again!

@CaptQ -

I understand that the new terms might not be an ideal fit for everyoneā€™s situation. Unfortunately, I canā€™t control the pricing decisions (I wish!), but will definitely pass your feedback onto the appropriate parties. We highly value all feedback, good or bad, so I appreciate you letting me know. And at the very least, if there is a better promo code that becomes available, Iā€™ll be sure to post it here.

Hi @shaan @VinceFromFair

Is there any coupon with 200$ or 250$ off on start payment.
Please let me know.

Thanks,
Chetan

@chetan_s -

8XS7B5ZF should still work to get you $100 off your start payment. Otherwise, no new codes at this time. Iā€™ll post the next promo code when it becomes available.

My dealership moves 3-4 units per month through the fair app. The customers are always happy with how the app and communication through the app from the dealership works.

1 Like

Nice! Hopefully we can make that 13-14 units per month soon!