Fair App - any good?

Hi @Teresa_VanPelt -

Currently, there isn’t a way to do that before signing for the car. But after signing, you can inspect/test drive the car before you take it from the lot. If it doesn’t meet your expectations, you can cancel the order under our return policy. Details here: https://www.fair.com/frequently-asked-questions

Yes @Teresa_VanPelt you can test drive a car. If you find a car you like a Fair participating dealer, you can schedule a test drive. If the car is listed with Fair, you then can contract through fair. If the car is not listed on Fair, assuming the dealer participates with Fair, ask them to add it to Fair. A friend recently test drove 4 vehicles, chose one at the dealership he wanted. He asked the dealership to post it on fair, and picked up the car in three days. In his case it made financial sense. Be sure to check if the dealer/brand participates with Fair however before you schedule a test drive.

I was asked to send additional documentation related proof of residence which i did 4 days ago and still did not hear back from them. When i reached out to support team, they said it may take up to 7 business days for them to verify those documents and until then i can not start the leasing process. Is there anyone i can reach out to speed up this process?

Hi @vannadi -

I’ll send you a PM.

Hi Vince - I am thinking about using your service to get into a car soon but I have a few questions for you. I moved from California a couple of months ago to Georgia due to a layoff from my job. I have proof of residence and a valid driver license for the state of Georgia but I am currently unemployed. I did get a severance package from my previous employer and receiving bi-weekly checks from them and this is my current source of income. Would this allow me to get into a car soon using your App.? Thanks, Mike

Hi @Tothmr -

I’ll send you a PM about your specific situation

That would be great, thanks.

Hi Vince, Do you have a new 250.00 off code for February 2019. Please let me know. Thanks

BIGGAME53

expires 2/10/19

Thankyou Appreciate it.

@VinceFromFair if I live in NJ, can I check inventory and lease a vehicle from surrounding states like NY & PA? Or can I only lease from Fair dealers in NJ?

@VinceFromFair: I am from bay area. I just want to know if i can get a CAR with DMV issued paper license? My license is processed and will be mailed soon but i want a CAR for my daily use immediately. Will the DMV paper is enough to get CAR on FAIR?

I just tried this code and I was able to deduct $100 7SASULFC from my down payment!

Hey Vince. Do you have those codes for February?

Thanks

I think the app and service is pretty awesome. Some cars pencil out, most don’t. I found a 2017 Hyundai Sonata Limited Plug-In hybrid on Fair that had 9k miles and was in MINT condition when I went to see it. I asked the dealer to cancel the fair deal and sell me the car which they did. All in all, each person at Fair was “fair.” Great service and I think I’ll be flipping through a few vehicles to try for a few months.

Hi Vince looking to lease a fair car within the next week. Do you have a $250.00 off promo code (as the one posted on the chat is expires ) so that Ican use it now. I greatly appreciate your time. Please let me know. Rich

Just used promo code : DRIVEFAIR FOR $250.00 OFF START PAYMENT. VALID THRU 4/1/19

Any promo code this week ?

Hi Vince, At what stage we need to apply promo code in app ? I was going to next steps assuming will get the option to add code. But just got text from.bank that amount has been deducted and got email from fair that we re confirming the availability of car with dealer.
Can I apply promo code while reviewing order after confirmation ?

Thanks
VA

The promo code UVFELV2S still working for $100 off down payment