F-150 Lightning... Reservation & Ordering Discussion

That’s awesome! I’m getting a $6500 rebate as I was first day preorder, and I ordered the 2022 but they ran low on supplies so giving me a rebate when I pick it up, to make it FY22 pricing.

1 Like

Oh great!
You’ll love it

2022 FORD F-150 LIGHTNING AWD ELEC CREW CAB 0.0 LARIAT
BASE MMR $98,100

Lots of action here…

These are at auction right? You think actual customer is paying this?

If this is what it’s selling at auction for, then actual customers are paying more than that. Dealers have to make $$ too

Well that’s what my question was that are actual customers “really” paying this?

I have a Pro reservation at my dealer, he currently (pun) has a Pro on the lot, 10K over MSRP, which is actually a deal, yet it hasn’t moved. It is outfitted with Contractor stuff, tho, reducing it’s marketability a bit.

2 Likes

Hahah that’s what I meant…lol

1 Like

Somebody who wants to buy a Lariat ER, it will cost $15K more, between the price increase and the loss of the federal rebate, to buy a future model year, versus a MY22 right now. This is why Lariat ERs (MSRP $82K) are selling easy in the $95K to $100K range. Even if they have a reservation and wait for an order allocation, it will cost them the same as buying a marked up one now.

2 Likes

2022 FORD F-150 LIGHTNING AWD ELEC CREW CAB 0.0 LARIAT

New low data point for Lariat at $83.5K.

Lightning is now listed in the AFG RV guide for balloon loans.

All good things come to an end. Some are just more profitable then others.

sidebar: look at that factory rake. really needs a leveling kit.

4 Likes

Is that yours? Sold?

Absolutely not. I would never violate my no-resale clause… I traded it.

2 Likes

Let’s see the c8

Hmmm… I think we’re missing some info here…

1 Like

/scouring Pine Belt inventory…

They are buying 4xes… Took one in towards a Bolt EUV while I was waiting on the F&I work.

You acquire cars like buying candy bars…on impulse. lol

1 Like

Got a MISSED call last night regarding a customer canceled lightning for MSRP. Tried calling back and reaching someone but was sold already.

Am currently in the corner of my room crying :sob:.

8 Likes