F-150 Lightning... Reservation & Ordering Discussion

Ya’ll really shouldn’t fall for clickbait. Can keep asking me the question, but I have no such restrictions and not a single person who has taken delivery has noted such a clause. As noted, I’m probably not selling it anyways, but it’s my truck free and clear.

Well if the tax credits get extended and I can get a pro for what they’re listing it for now, I’ll bite. Hits every checkbox.

Some real world range results on the Lariat ER.

4 Likes

Do Electric trucks not have any break-in period? I realize there are no rings/seals/oil but they were recalled, maybe avoid the fast lane for a couple weeks?

Is there good numbers on the Lightning? I’m a RAM guy but I’m not liking what I’m seeing. My 13 is getting up there and it might be time to replace it soon.

Good numbers on a Lighting would require putting in an order and then waiting for 2023 or possibly 2024. Anything you find at a dealer or in the secondary market, now, will most likely be marked up substantially.

Going with a Lariat will definitely move the fastest.

I don’t need anything right now, but I just don’t think I can commit to something that far out. I actually would really like a Mach E, but that doesn’t seem like an option right now. Maybe I’ll stick with ICE for one more cycle and see if I can try to put together something reasonable on a Grand Cherokee, Wagoneer, or RAM.

No sale at $105K. Wanted $115K

6 Likes

Does it tell you MSRP on that unit?

1 Like

MSRP was $69,269 so it should be a Lariat SR.

1 Like

A sucker is born every day.

4 Likes

Couldn’t fathom spending 6 figures on a ford f150

2 Likes

It’s still a Ford F150 people! Wake up lol

7 Likes

I have a tear tag!!!

5 Likes

Starting to actually see some sales.

2022 FORD F-150 LIGHTNING AWD ELEC CREW CAB 0.0 LARIAT

2022 FORD F-150 LIGHTNING AWD ELEC CREW CAB 0.0 PLATINUM

1 Like

So are orders / reservations for these currently closed? If no, can someone rec a dealer in the NE/DC area that’s not Chapman that will sell without dealer markups?

Reservations are currently closed. I am pretty sure they took enough to be sold out through 2024.

1 Like

115k for corvette I can understand, 115k for a f-150, is mud money rich, but could it handle the mud?

where would you even charge this thing at a decent rate, at home only?

Where work provides free charging and you work lonnnngggggg hours.