EZ Auto Group - Serving All of California ~ ALL MAKES ~ WE BUY CARS!

Thank you for the great feedback! Congratulations on the new car once again! Enjoy in good health!

I contacted Sam for two BMW leases, and he offered the best price compared to all dealers and brokers on LH. The process is straightforward and easy, which is how it should be. Will do business again, and thank you for your help, Sam.

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback Harry! Congratulation to you once again!!

1 Like

I contacted EZAutoGroup (Sam) looking for a Kia Niro Ev after seeing his post on here. He responded right away and let me know that he did not have any that day, but would keep me updated. Less than 24 hour later he had found one in my preferred color at a price well below what I had been offered at every dealer in my area. Before the day was out we had the car in our possession and it was easy and painless. All we had to do was sign and drive the car! I can not recommend Sam enough, as he made this entire process very quick and easy. Thanks again Sam!

1 Like

Congratulations on the new car! Enjoy in good health!

Picked up my 2022 KiaNiro EV premium tonight. Everything was just as stated. Sam was excellent. 5 to 10 minutes to sign and keys in my hand. Very happy great customer service. Thanks Sam for making it happen.

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to Sam; I reached out to Sam over the weekend and after confirming the process, went ahead and placed an order on the 2022 BMW 330e. The entire process was silky smooth. Got the confirmation that I got the car, then arranged to pick up the car at a shopping mall. Though the BMW dealership that delivered the car was quite a bit late, I blame it on the dealership and not Sam as Sam kept me updated on the entire time.

Overall, great experience. Not only did Sam beat my local BMW dealer by about $150 in monthly payment (inclusive of the ridiculously high down payment the BMW dealership wants), he also just kept the process super smooth. We probably exchanged less than 15 text messages. 2 phone calls that lasted less than 90 seconds total lol. Highly recommended!

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback! Congratulations on the new car! @trusted_hackrs Please merge to EZ Auto Group - Serving All of California

Sam is beyond great! I’ve never had a car transaction in the US and this is way efficient than what I would’ve expected. I leased a 2022 Kia Niro EV from Sam for a very good rate. He is also very honest and provided a quote with NO surprise charges or additional fees - beware of this with other brokers.

Total processing time took less than 24 hours. I had to fly down to SoCal since all the dealerships up north are charging $100-200 more per month. Payment was done online beforehand. No additional fees or upsell during the pickup. I only spent less than 30 minutes signing documents and doing an inspection before starting my drive back home.

I would definitely go to Sam again next time I need another vehicle.

2 Likes

Thank you for the great feedback Aldrich! Congratulations once again on the new car!!

1 Like

Sam gets it done! I leased a very hard to find Bernina Gray 540i with 20’s and red brakes from Sam, he had reserved the car and delivered it hours after it had landed at the dealer.

A few weeks later was in the market for a vehicle for my wife, and Sam was able to get a great deal on a Dravit Grey 430i Gran Coupe with 20s!

Sam is professional and was never pushy - this was my first time using a broker and in the future I will for sure use Sam again.

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback Garen! Congratulations on the new cars! Enjoy in good health!

Wow! The best car leasing experience ever! We have leased a 2022 Kia Niro EV EX Premium through EZ Auto Group. We drove out to Southern California for pick-up and it was quick 20 minutes in and out. NO surprises and NO hidden costs!

The deal was best, Service was best, Process was best, Car is best and, “Mr. Sam” is the BEST. He is very upfront and honest! It’s hard to find people like that nowadays. Never used a broker to buy or lease a car before. Won’t miss the many hours negotiating at a dealership. Will never lease a new car again without using EZ Auto Group and Sam.

Finally, if you don’t want to be a deer in the headlights when you go to a dealer, I highly recommend these guys.

Thanks Sam/EZ Auto Group for the best service and Goodluck to your business!

2 Likes

Thank you for the great feedback! Congratulations on the new car! We are always here for you when you need anything!

Much thanks to Sam, we closed a deal on a 2022 X5 last week.

Sam was extremely prompt, genuine and professional. He was patient, explained all details, and took time to answer all our questions. He was able to identify / secure the target vehicle for us and we signed / drove off within 24 hour time frame post contacting Sam. We deemed to pickup the car ourselves vs. delivery and the paperwork process took less than 30 minutes at the dealership.

The overall deal process was streamlined taking only a few texts and phones calls.

Please consider working with Sam, who is a personable and professional when searching for a target vehicle.

Thank you again, Sam, and Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Jason

1 Like

I was looking for a dark color BMW 3 Series, since my lease was up. As we all know the market is ridddddiculous right now and dealers won’t discount as they used to pre-pandemic. SAM is a pro and was able to beat every dealer and other brokers I had in my contacts.

I highly recommend Sam not only because he will get you the best rock bottom deal, but ALSO because:

• Super efficient quick communication
  • Honest and upfront, no surprises!
  • After buying/leasing 7 bmws, this was a supersonic speed signing, about 5 minutes.

If you are used to walking to a dealership and wasting your time negotiating, instead, please look at Sam’s price sheets, text him and let him get you the car. The experience will blow your mind and you will never try negotiating at a dealer by yourself.

Thank Sam and Happy New Year!

1 Like

Ditto experience w/ Sam. Couldn’t have said it better myself.

1 Like

Congratulations Jason! Appreciate the great feedback! Happy New year and hope to work with you again! Enjoy the car in good health!

Thanks for the great feedback Emil! Appreciate your quickness with the deal. You really knew what you wanted! Congratulations and enjoy the car in good health!

I just want to give a shout out to Sam for making my life so much easier. I needed a new car and he was able to negotiate a price that no dealer was offering me in these crazy times. Everything was done in a day over text, I never had to step into a show room. The car was even delivered. Overall I don’t have a single complaint and I’m incredibly thankful for everything he’s done for me.

1 Like