EZ Auto Group - Serving All of California ~ ALL MAKES ~ WE BUY CARS!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 2

sent a pm!

I wanted to echo what the others have said. I was looking for a 2021 E-tron and since March 2021 was such a blockbuster month for dealers, most of them in Los Angeles didn’t want to deal much in April. So I decided for the first time in my car leasing/buying life to try a broker. Sam was awesome and got me the car I wanted, and dealt with arranging the delivery to my house. Would happily use EZ Auto Group again as it just saves time. I’ll upload pics shortly.

-Steven

Sam is the man - he got me a great deal, ended up getting a NEW Audi A6 for a better deal than I could get on a stripped bmw 3 series LOANER…

With all the rebates and magic, we got 27% off purchase price and a killer MF.

$60k for $450 a month all in and tiny money down (fees etc.)

Would happily use Sam again, plus not having to deal with a dealership is worth its weight in gold, he ironed out all the paperwork and I just got to collect my car.

Really an awesome service.

I echo the sentiments of everyone else. Sam is the man. After many visits to dealers throughout the LA area, EZ auto group was able to find a great lease deal on a KIA Niro EV. Process was easy and painless. Sam is a true pro!

1 Like

Congratulation on the new car! Enjoy it in good health!

Some people enjoy bargain hunting, some people enjoy bargains. If you want a bargain without any hunting and no work, give Sam a call. His prices were so aggressive that I thought they were too good to be true.

He’s quick ,efficient, courteous and professional. My first broker deal and probably won’t be my last - will be using him as a resource (and with his pricing probably many more leases).

He got me: Audi A4 Prestige 36mo/10k w/ convenience for $356/month (this includes tax) +$2500 total drive offs.

Thank you for service Sam!

1 Like

Congratulations on your new car! Enjoy in good health!!

Sam did it again! I jumped on the Audi premium deal for $309 a month. But after researching A4’s I found that they made a Sline with a more powerful turbo. So I asked EZ if they had those and yes they did. So yesterday I drove to Santa Monica to pick up my new Audi. $435 a month after taxes. My broker friend in LA did not believe the deal had to send pics and contract to shut him up. was gonna get Acura Aspec but the Audi is $40 less a month. The process was so easy I felt I was being scammed. Ha ha.

EZ best fits his company. But it should be EZ & Honest Motors! Thanks for car number two!

Review: Sam got me an amazing deal on a 2021 A4. Could not be happier with his responsiveness, level of service, and pricing. It was the easiest and quickest auto transaction I’ve experienced. Definitely will be a repeat customer, there’s no point going anywhere else. Thank you!

1 Like

Congratulations on your new car! Enjoy in good health!! Appreciate you all the time!

Congratulations on your new car Lucas! Enjoy in good health!!

Just picked up the A4 deal. By far the easiest and quickest auto lease/purchase I have ever experienced. Sam was great, no haggle car delivered less than 24 hours after initial inquiry.

3 Likes

Sam was fantastic in helping me out with my lease deal yesterday. Would definitely work with him again.

1 Like

Got the 2021 Audi A4 Premium plus, the entire transaction from me checking out this forum from signing the papers was within 24 hours! Highly recommend, stress-free lease. B&O Sound system is the best I’ve ever heard.

3 Likes

@Killian @Jinhouk @Serhpimian Thank you for all the great feedback! Apologies for the late reply here. Enjoy the cars in good health!

Got a 2020 Kia Niro EV EX Premium w/EZ Auto Group!
Working with Sam was by far the easiest and fastest car leasing/financing experience of my life. The whole process was done on the same day I contacted Sam.
I let him know my terms and vehicles + trim that I wanted, and he replied quickly with all the info I needed.
Just like he says, the price is exactly what he quotes.
I’m very happy with my car. It’s a joy to drive and it’ll save me hundreds a month on gas.
Highly recommend! 15 out of 10 service. I made an account on here just to leave this review.
Here’s the car.

1 Like

Just picked up a SQ5 from Sam. It was hundreds of dollars less a month than what I was being quoted for similar cars from other dealerships. Pickup was easy and deal was exactly what was quoted. Would definitely work with Sam again!

1 Like

Congratulations on the new car David!! Drive safe! Glad I was able to meet all of your expectations!!