EZ Auto Group - Serving All of California ~ ALL MAKES ~ WE BUY CARS!

My name is Sam and I am the Owner of EZ Auto Group.

My company has been up and running for about 5 years now and we have helped thousands of customers get into their dream cars are insane deals. We have established many great relationships with a lot of people that help us go the extra mile and save our customers the extra money!! Here at EZ Auto Group, we make car buying hassle-free and convenient! CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OUR #1 PRIORITY! We make sure our customer does not spend a single minute of there time in a dealership. Just let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll find you guys the best deal!

We are currently only delivering to SoCal Customer. Every other customer that resides outside of SoCal would have to schedule a pickup or delivery.

Please text or call Sam at (818)263-0533 with any questions!

We recommend having everything you are looking for ready. Which is the follow
β€’ Make and Model (include trim PLEASE)
β€’ Color
β€’ Extra options (if any)
β€’ Miles per year & Lease term (If you are looking for best term/miles we will get you this)
β€’ Zip Code the registered owner resides.

Give us a call when you are ready to purchase soon. All of our quotes are fully transparent and upfront. THERE WILL BE NO SUPRISES WORKING WITH US!! If you have any current quotes, please let us know and we will beat the quote (PLEASE MAKE SURE IT IS A QUOTE).

9 Likes

Review - I reached out to Sam after this post and he provided a 0 out of pocket quote quickly. A few messages and quick call later and all else was sorted. He delivered the car to my friends, who are not savvy buyers, and all was delivered as promised. Great first experience with a Broker! I always shop my own deals but didn’t have time to help this time. Will use Sam again as his pricing was aggressive for a no work deal.

3 Likes

Thank you for the business! Enjoy the car in good health!

Sam is amazing and fast at what he does. He was able to find us a better deal than what we found on our own during our search for a brand new compact SUV. He made great suggestions and with his help, we locked an amazing deal for our new 2020 Kia Sportage. I strongly recommend working with him because he took good care of us and made the shopping experience very smooth.

Being that Sam is new on leasehackr, he was still able to perform at the same level as the 2 other respectable brokers I have used on this website. The price in his post was exactly how it showed in the lease contract with no surprises. He was also able to work out the paperwork, since I am out of state to co-sign the car for my sister who lives in the area which was a big help.

2 Likes

Thank you for the business Merrill! Congratulations on the new car!

1 Like

This is my first post on Leasehackr and it’s to sing the praises of Sam and EZ Auto Group! I leased a car with Sam today and couldn’t be more pleased with the experience. He was able to get me a really great deal on a Mazda CX-9 and was so responsive and patient with me all along the way. So glad to have worked with him through this process. Will definitely refer him to any family or friends who are looking for a new car.

Thanks, Sam!

1 Like

Congratulations on the new car Donna. Enjoy the car!

I was looking for a car with the biggest bang for the buck. Sam recommended 2020 Chevy Equinox which was a great deal with $0 DAS. Sam was diligent, prompt and professional throughout the whole process. This is what going thru a broker on LeaseHackr.com should be all about. I will be sure to refer my friends and family to Sam. Thanks, Sam!

2 Likes

Thank you Alex! Congratulations on the car! Enjoy it in good health!

Sam and his team were easy to work and got us set up with a Kia Optima plug in where other brokers couldn’t. He was thorough and followed up with me promptly while answering all my questions.Thanks you Sam and team for making my lease an easy process and providing the lowest rate possible! I will definitely lease again with him

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words Umair! Congratulation on the new car!

Sam helped me out on a hyundai sonata, fast easy and reliable…he even delivered to my house! Much recommended and will use him in the future for purchases for myself and my family, thanks again sam I appreciate it

1 Like

Congratulations on the new car! Enjoy it in good health!!

Despite the COVID-19 shut down, Sam was able to get me a Kia Forte GT-Line to my exact specification with 1 days notice. Considering most dealerships are currently closed, that’s pretty impressive. Sam also delivered the car to my office personally which was a nice touch. Thanks Sam for the great service, I will 100% use again in the future and will gladly recommend him to Friends and Family.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback Robbie! Congratulations on the new car!

Review – I usually do my own deals but I wanted to give Sam and EZ Auto Group a go at it. Sam was quick to provide me multiple quotes from Honda, Toyota and KIA. This was a replacement car for my 19-year college daughter/ PT job full time student. Sam was able to secure her a car with a credit score just under 700. No co-signer was needed. She chose to go with a Black KIA forte – GT-Line what a great compact car. Big options at a very affordable price. The cost would have been a few dollars less per month if her credit score were above 700. Plus, she would have only had to put down 2K instead of 3K. The extra 1K was totally worth it for my daughter to establish her own credit without her parents help. He delivered the car to my home and it was exactly as we discussed not a penny more. Paperwork and delivery were quick and it met all my expectations. Thanks Sam and EZ group for providing excellent Top-Notch in-home service.

β€œ36/12K miles w/3K down $ 166- per month

Sam, you have earned my family business and will be doing more deals very soon.

Now go fine me that Mercedes GTC. designo selenite grey magno

Thanks for the great feedback Mike! You know I got you covered :wink:. Congratulations to your daughter! Enjoy it in good health!

1 Like

This was my first time on leasehackr and first time going through a broker while looking for a vehicle and I can honestly that I could not be happier with my experience. Sam was able to get me a great deal on a 2020 Hyundai Elantra even though I don’t live in SoCal and my cosigner lives in another state. He truly jumped through some hoops to make it happen for me and the delivery process for the vehicle was smooth and professional. I will definitely recommend Sam and EZ Auto Group to my family and friends looking for a new car and a pleasant buying/leasing experience.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback Jessica! Enjoy the car in good health! Congratulations!

Review:

Was in the market for a compact car for my younger sister who is finishing her undergrad. Sam was able to source me a White KIA FORTE GT-LINE all the way from Ventura since all the white ones were extinct. The process was a smooth delivery and not a penny more to me was charged. The fleet manager David was also really cool. It was one of the easiest transactions and signing I have done yet, really looking forward to leasing another purchase from Sam when my M340i ends.

1 Like